Thread: Quiz Night Saturday 9th April at 9pm

Quiz Night Saturday 9th April at 9pm

Come and join in the froggy fun this weekend!

The NMP quiz room will be open for business this coming Saturday at the usual time of 9pm!

As usual there will be 30 easy(ish) questions to confusticate and confuddle you!

There are no winners or losers, and you keep your own score, so why not come along and join in?

New members are especially

See you there!

Paul

Re: Quiz Night Saturday 9th April at 9pm

Ive missed so many quiz nights, Im going to try and make it tonight if my gorgeous grand-daughter will give me five mins.........putting the Chianti in the fridge to chill now Froggy! x

Can't wait Paul

Like PL, i have me beers in cooling too!

xxx

Have burnt myself after 5 hours at the beach. Dont feel to good.
    Im not kidding...there was some drunk ploish man giving it large in a PINK AND LIME mankinki today, running round like a nutter with all his curly bits out....hurl......not what you want to see on a family day out! Im seriously going to have to get my trust paper bag out.......oh my god..........flashbacks......oh my lord...have a good un BB x

I had a similar experience in Gran Canaria Paula .but it was with a bloke in a bright Yellow thong ...WOT AN EXHIBITIONIST ...one word springs to mind ...Elephant ...UUUUUGHHHHH...hope you recover quicker than I did ..Its been 7 years and I still have flashbacks .. Sue xxx

Quote Originally Posted by paula lynne View Post
    Have burnt myself after 5 hours at the beach. Dont feel to good.
    Im not kidding...there was some drunk ploish man giving it large in a PINK AND LIME mankinki today, running round like a nutter with all his curly bits out....hurl......not what you want to see on a family day out! Im seriously going to have to get my trust paper bag out.......oh my god..........flashbacks......oh my lord...have a good un BB x
    OMG, how large and did you get pics lol

Thread Information