Thread: Leaving the house!

Leaving the house!

Hi,

When i leave the house and say walk into the town which is a 10 minute walk its a nightmare for me! my anxiety is sky high when i leave the house and its not sweaty palms or racing heart it seems to be symptoms in the head and legs my eyes feel detached and paranoid also my head feels like its spinning at 1,000 mph like a washing machine i feel every car or person that walks past me is thinking o god look at him hes strange :/ i am sick of this ... its gone on far too long i dont work i'm 21 but have the lifestyle of a 80 year old man and letting my mum and dad support me :(
    I have zero friends and i honestly mean that zilch, nothing, none... i feel the whole world would be better without me and wouldnt miss me if i committed sucide
    I also have Aspergers and was diagnosed with ADHD as a child and loud noises like cars, churchbells, crowds anything noisy makes my head spin even more.... i cant keep this life up anymore :(

Re: Leaving the house!

Hi

I'm in a very similar predicament - I finished college but couldn't possibly go to university due to my anxiety, yet I also don't work (though I occasionally work for my father). I have no friends and no contact with anyone apart from my parents and people on forums.

I'm also getting increasingly paranoid about people looking at me, especially when I'm walking along a street or in a shop. I imagine the security watch me closely because I act that odd, like I'm about to steal a bag of lettuce from M&S!

I would also have the lifestyle of an OAP if I didn't have a hobby to keep me busy. The past few days I've been doing the prep work for a wood burning stove to be installed in our living room so that's taken my mind off things, yet still doesn't justify being a parasite.

your getting a wood burning stove! very jealous i want one of them in my house when i'm older! fires are very eye drawing and comforting.

hope so spudlet, i do get angry with my anxiety sometimes which i suppose is a good way to get

Thread Information