Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Bye and good luck xxx

Re: Bye and good luck xxx

Dear Lisa I am sorry that you are leaving the forum. Take care.

Hi Lisa,

So sorry to hear your leaving nmp, wish you all the best. keep up the good work. sending you lots of hugs.

Take care poppet ...Much Lovage ..Sue xx

I assumed(wrongly) that the abuse was from the chat room for this I apologise.

Joy

Lots of Froggy love to you, Lisa, and best wishes for the future to you and your family.

So sorry to see you go, thanks for everything.

I'll definitely be in touch.

Paul xxxxxxxx
    Last edited by FroggyPrince; 09-04-12 at 20:39.

Quote Originally Posted by bottleblond View Post
    I am posting this on the forum because i want to say goodbye to my friends.

I am tired of conflict, i am tired of being labelled because i am a person with 'administrator' next to my name, i am tired of having to explain myself because someone doesn't like something i have said, i am tired of seeing my friends being abused and i am tired of being bloody tired.

I have been doing so well 'anxiety wise' and i really can't afford a set back. I owe it to my son, my family and everyone who has stuck by me over the years to keep fighting and i don't want to slip back.

I have made so many special friends here whom i love with all my heart and i am truely thankful for that.

NMP is an amazing site. Nic, Alex (Muppet that he is) the mod and admin teams truely try to do their best by you all and i seriously hope people appreciate them.

I hope no one thinks i am being selfish by leaving and i hope from the bottom of my heart that each and every one of you find peace from this horrible anxiety.

Very best wishes and love to you

Lisa
    xxx
    Lisa wanna wish you and your family well. A big thank u for all your supportwill miss u take care xx anx mum

I just saw this . Lisa first of all you have been a superb admin , you are very highly thought of here. You must do what you feel is right for you. Its a shame you have to leave but i hope you will pop back now and again.

Nic , please dont shut the site down . There are so many good people here that need it . Why do others have to spoil it and win ? Dont let them just ban them straight away if you feel they are trouble.

I will continue to be a mod on here although i have recovered from my anxiety. I will not let anyone ruin the chatroom. If people have a grudge against me for being a mod then so be it. You know what... i dont care what they think.... Im there to make sure everyone is safe and ok.

So please all remember mods and admins are only doing a job. And remember the owner of this site suffers illness and does not need any hassle.

Lets have a peacefull and happy NMP

Lisa , I wish you well my love xxxxxxx

Lisa, you are a super admin. You have to do what is right for you and you are doing so well with your ecovery and shouldnt let anyone or anything hold you back. Thjis site is fab but i have learnt sometimes a break from here is good and you are a strong person and i have every faith you will be fab and you will do this. Myself and so many others believe in you....

YOU CAN DO IT.

good luck for the future and a brill future u will have

x x x

I don't know what to say, except I'm dreadfully sorry you are leaving Lisa.

Nic, Alex you too have to do what is best for you. I'd hate for nmp to close, but you have tried to tolerate all that's been thrown at you for a long time.

To all three of you, I respect you all tremendously and hope that you will do what is best for you and your families. Be happy xxx

So sorry to hear that things have got so bad that you feel you have to leave.
    many thanks for all the help and good advice you've given.
    love and best wishes for the future xx

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information