Thread: Graduating uni

Smile Graduating uni

So i found out today that I'm graduating uni this year with a really good result!

because my mental health went so bad in march i've missed almost all of the remaining of the academic year at uni including some exams and coursework so i was 100% i will have to retake a year but by some miracle it all worked out well and i'm graduating this year together with all my friends and also with a great result!!
    i also applied to do a masters at a really good uni and i have completely gave up on that dream because of everything that was going on but now it turns out my results were good enough that im accepted i think i will still take a gap year to get my mental health in order as im barely functioning atm but this is such good news after a long time. i have basically given up on all my goals and forgot about all of it as my HA took over, but this has reminded me of everything i wanted to do before my anxiety went really bad and that i can still achieve all of it... it also makes me feel 'normal' like i felt so isolated from all my friends and people my age in the past few months due to my mental health problems, but this made me feel included again knowing im graduating on time! im really motivated now to work on my anxiety i really want to get better sooooo much and now i know so many good things are still waiting for me

Re: Graduating uni

that's really good congratulations! i'm going through mental health problems too at university like you and seeing this just made me motivated to carry on and finish my degree. i missed a lot in the last semester too but somehow by miracle managed a decent grade instead of dropping out or deferring the year
    all the best for the future and a speedy recovery

Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by somethingsomething View Post
    that's really good congratulations! i'm going through mental health problems too at university like you and seeing this just made me motivated to carry on and finish my degree. i missed a lot in the last semester too but somehow by miracle managed a decent grade instead of dropping out or deferring the year
    all the best for the future and a speedy recovery
    Thank you I'm glad to hear that and good luck, I know how hard it can be to keep up with university work when you're struggling with mental health. What saved me was that they had a lot of understanding with what I'm going through. Even if you get to the point where you need to defer a year it's just one of those things that happens and sometimes you need to take care of yourself first. I'm taking a gap year now cause I want to sort myself out and do my masters properly

Congrats!

u put in the work, u reap the rewards

congratulations

Thread Information