Page 2 of 236 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

Re: feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

Quote Originally Posted by Serenitie View Post
    Be kind to yourself and look after yourself as well as you take care of others I hope that your CBT appointment goes well tomorrow
    Hi Serenitie,

Thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated, thanks.

I hope my appointment goes well too, I forgot to take my printed sheet with me, going to take some notes now. at credit union. I hope I don't forget to go, and not go into automated pilot.

feel a little better today, I was talking to someone who managed to help me take my mind off the pain and exhausting feeling. it really helped a lot.

my friend asked me some questions last night, I was able to tell him, that been having racing thoughts, my at first I couldn't even remember what it was called, took me a while to explain what i meant, when he says your having racing thoughts. gosh I forgot that was what you called it. so exhausted that I couldn't think straight. what a difference he made and with his help and support, I started to feel a bit better. another thing to put on my list.

---------- Post added at 13:13 ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 ----------

feeling not too good and so exhausted, wish I could feel a lot better. got my appointment this afternoon.

Hello Yvonne
    Hope your appointment goes well x,I think you need some time out slow down a little and rest,your health is important too.
    Love Petra xx

Quote Originally Posted by blue moon View Post
    Hello Yvonne
    Hope your appointment goes well x,I think you need some time out slow down a little and rest,your health is important too.
    Love Petra xx
    Hi Petra,

thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated, my cbt appointment was good today. we talked about what went wrong, and what I could change and I asked to join the interview group, cause I can take time off from credit union to do the interview day, I was interested, when the email arrived. there were other training opportunity I've decided to not do them got enough on my plate. only going to do the interview day.

feel little bit better, after Friday, was so exhausted, got all emotional, wanted to give up, just the way I felt. got my studies today, I thought I had slept in, got plenty of time until class starts. still so tired, could sleep. might sleep in for class need to stay awake. not getting to sleep at night, takes a while to get over, it dont matter how tired I feel.

---------- Post added at 11:49 ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 ----------

starting to feel so exhausted again. wish this would pass.

I'm glad to hear that your CBT appointment went well, Yvonne Why not try to do something nice for yourself today like a bubble bath to ease your tension and give your body some much needed pampering and relaxation? x

Quote Originally Posted by Serenitie View Post
    I'm glad to hear that your CBT appointment went well, Yvonne Why not try to do something nice for yourself today like a bubble bath to ease your tension and give your body some much needed pampering and relaxation? x
    Thank you for your kind words Serenitie, very much appreciated, thanks.

going to have a shower, bath out of the question for me, too dangerous.

im taking it easy this evening, as I went from feeling bit better to feeling exhausted and had to cut my shopping trip short.

dont have any energy left for anything. after a little rest, hopefully have a shower before bed. need energy to have my shower.

Take care Yvonne, I am thinking of you and looking forward to a little banter at the weekend, even if it is only a catch up.

BobbyDog

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyDog View Post
    Take care Yvonne, I am thinking of you and looking forward to a little banter at the weekend, even if it is only a catch up.
    Hi Bobbydog,

thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated, thanks. feel bit better today, though bit sore. was exhausted after washing my hair this morning, took it easy before 9.30 am, then left for credit union, and there road works on the route that I would have came to credit union, I decided to go the way I would take my son to school, long way for a short cut. got there in time, that was important.

on of my bosses asked where you driving from, I say Linwood, he says my that's a fair bit to travel. maybe next time he wont complain or give me that look could kill look.

hope you have great week.

when I got home, was expecting to be home for the night, no, my son asked If I could drop him off at his friends, i asked what one? he says one in Kilbarchan, oh that one, sure. had to push myself, went and drove him to his friends, and I let him know that Im not feeling too great, I says if I get some energy later on, text me I'll let you know if I can come and pick ya up.

After resting for little while, I then went to pick up my son from his friends, on the way back I started to feel so drained and weak. glad now to be home, no one else is getting a lift this evening. I'm in for the night too tired and exhausted to do anything.

not got anything on tomorrow thank goodness, can take it easy and do my homework, i did some of it today. going to do the rest tomorrow. and rest once its done.

feel a bit better today, seem to have picked up abit, though still feel exhausted, but not as bad as yesterday.

just finished my homework, that it ready for tonight's class.

going to play a game or two take my mind of things.

Page 2 of 236 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread Information