Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: brusing easy?

brusing easy?

iam trying not to get worked up over it but i have notis i bruse alot more than i use to i know iam getting older i will be 36 this may but i keep trying to think its normal to bruse but everything i have read easy brusing means liver problems can anyone help ease my mind on this and does any one else bruse pretty easy i dont want to loose all my hard work on this becasue iam winng this battle with axiety!

I bruise very easily. I asked doctor about it and he said some people are like that. My mum is the same!

Try not to worry. I am always finding bruises and no idea where they came from.

Nicola

hi i have bruises the size of my fist sometimes i wonder were the hell they ve come from i think i havent banged myself there when i asked gp said i bruise can take week or days to come out also if you had liver problems your eyes would be yellow and i mean yellow also the liver is the only organ in the body that will repair its self if a alcholic stopps drinking it will only be a matter of weeks before the liver starts functoning properly kind regards lol

Me too!!

Think I always did even as a child but then started noticing it again some years ago and now its a standing joke in this house not to be rough with me because 'I bruise like a peach'!!!!!!!![:I][}][}]

Piglet xx

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
    "Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Hi, yep i keep finding bruises on my arms and legs and i can't even remember bumping/banging into things, maybe in my case it's just old age catching up with me!!!!!!

Hi,

i'm the same always have bruises on me, tiniest bump and i'm black and blue. It can be quite embarassing sometimes as they look so awful.

oh no..... you are not going down that road again, im not gonna let you, you know fine that you have nothing wrong with your liver,how many docs have told you this, right now i have several bruises on me, some of which i cant remember how i got them, i just bruise easy. Yes as people get older their capillaries do become more fragile but not as young as you, and yes bruising easy can mean that you have problems with coagulation but we are not just talking simple bruising we are talking very marked bruising-to heamatomas and even at that its generally (if your livers bad) not the only symptom. Do you wet shave? Because if there was somthing wrong with your coagulation you wouldnt stop bleeding if you had a tiny cut thats why people have huge lumps o fblood that has escaped from a damages surface capillary. Please trust the docs on the fact that you dont have any liver problems.

I just want my life back
    nell
    x

wow nell your smart!!My liver is making enuff to clot my little cuts dont bleed long!!My gi doc just told me that on wed about my liver is making all the normal thing it need to do i have had 8 liver blood tests in one year and just had a second opion from another gi doc and he said iam worked up as well over my liver the bursing i have gotten right now is from recking on a dirt bike!!But my bruses never really get dark blue alway yellow in color how do you know so much about the liver?

yes i wet shave and if i get a cut it will bleed a little longer because of the water iam thinking it stops when i dry it with a towel!!

Hi there
    Me too - its a family joke that people can draw smiley faces on my arm just by touching me with their thumb and making an imprint which bruises - my body looks like an Atlas sometimes with huge continents of bruises !!!! My doctor said I take after my mum who has always bruised easily!!!
    Wenjoy

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information