Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pins and needles in fingers and toes

Pins and needles in fingers and toes

All I want to know has anybody had or got pins and neddles in there fingers and toe,s is this normal I,m told it is just anxioty but my wife and mother think it could be bad circulation of the blood. Is there any med,s that could be used to treat it,I,d rather it be natural.

Thankyou your friend in panic

BRILL

Slow your breathing down is the first port of call. 4 counts in 7 counts out.

If you've not had these long term and are not a heavy smoker, then it won't be bad circulation- other symptoms come first.

Meg

Watch your thoughts, they become your words...
    Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

O thanks radar but I do smoke quite heavy.I know its bad for me but it helps with my nerves when I,m really stressed.maybe I should see my doctor again when I get back from holidays.

Nicotine and tar addiction aside, the bit about smoking that helps with nerves is the long exhalation which can be done without the support of a cigarette.

Meg

Watch your words, they become your actions... Watch your actions, they become your habits... Watch your habits, they become your character... Watch your character, it becomes your destiny...

Ok meg I know I should give up I,ll try again !! LOL but my wife dose,nt wont me to becauce I get really grumpy and I am a pain to live with at the best of times.
    I have noticed the pins and needles is getting quiet painfull in my right hand mainley in my two fingers next to my thumb and it is even worse when I pull on something like a door handel.I will deffo see the doc,s when I get back
    OOOHHHH boy I hate going to the doctors LOL

Brill xx

You'll only be really extra grumpy whilst you're getting over the addiction bit and are adjusting ( it's tough for everyone - this bit ), then she'll get all the huge benefits socially, economically , healthwise of you as a nonsmoker in the house.

Bad circulation almost always gets really bad and you will be in constant pain in the legs before starting with the hands so I wouldn't work yourself up about it if they are the worst. Are you diabetic ?

Meg

No meg I,m not a diabetic,well at least I don,t think so
    I don,t smoke around her or our baby, My wife has bad asthma. So I always smoke outside which is hard for somebody with agoraphobia.I guess I use the smoking as an excuse because if I give up I probly would,nt leave the house at all. LOL Silly ha
    thanks meg

Meg this has nothing to do with the pins and needles but we have just come home from holidays.Never again am I going to fly sheer hell :(
    Anyway I have been reading a leagel medico report I had done just before I went away on holidays and the doctor has diganosed me with among other things DYSTHYMIA and chronic ALEXITHYMIA I have been searching the net to find out what it is but with little success.Do you know what these things are ?

Thankyou Brill

DYSTHYMIA - Chronic, mild depression
    ALEXITHYMIA - difficulty in finding words to express your emotions.

Never say never .. When you're better you may like to try it again and be fine !!

Meg

Wow meg you are a ledgend and thankyou for putting it in laymans terms for me
    I went to my gp yesterday arvo and he tells me the pins and needles in my hands is fluid induced carbul tunnel problems he told me to lose waight and gave me some exercises to do hope they work.

Thank you very very much meg BRILL XXXX

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information