Thread: weird

weird

hi i feel totally fine when im laid in bed but as soon as i get up i start feeling rubbish ,does anybody get sudden fears like oh my god im going to die in a minuet ,they make my eyes feel weird and all gooey and tingley in side , i no this sounds silly but do u think i might have a tumour in my brain and when im laid in bed the blood can get past it but wen im standing and stuff its kinda blockin the wat thats why i feel all tingly and weak please let me no if anybody has or has had this thanx

hi there,

I have felt the same way many times. You definitely don't have a brain tumour. It's very normal to think that something more serious is wrong with you but it's just anxiety getting the better of you..

Sarah

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

Hi there,
    sorry you feel so bad right now, i can guarantee you do not have a brain tumour, it wouldn't matter if you were standing up, sitting down, lying down, if it were there it wouldn't go away because of a different position.Your symptoms sound anxiety related, your first thought when you get up is i'm going to die in a minute, so the whole process of panic/anxiety starts, take thing slowly, it will fade in time.

Hanna ,

No I don't think you have a brain tumour which is blocking blood flow at all. It doesn't happen like that .

I think you're thinking too much and especially thinking about all the extreme things that you imagine might happen in the very worst case scanerios

You are not alone in this though..

The Battle that Rages in my Head

Meg
    www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
    How big is your gallery ?

Thread Information