Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Chester meet-up 2012

Re: Chester meet-up 2012

Thanks for the company, everyone; I really enjoyed the day. And what lovely weather we had, too.

I vote for the beach next time!

Paul

Hi guys, beech sounds good to me, how about Rhyl its got a beach and also my favourite cafe, Paul you will be impressed.

It just goes to show that even talented, caring , intelligent people like us can suffer with mental illness. It makes us who we are and when we come away from one of our meetups we feel a sense of calmness.

The friends I have met through this forum mean alot to me, god bless you all.

Rhyl it is! Shall we go for May, as with Easter being in April people will be busy. How about Sunday 13th May? Will post another thread if that's a good date for people.

I haven't spoken to any of you yet but I'm in Liverpool and would love to meet people who 'get it'. Could I come too?

Cometstail - yep, most definitely welcome We're a mix of ages, male and female, various forms of anxieties, but all supportive. No pressure to say much about yourself if you'd rather not, feel free to come and sit with us and just listen. Would be lovely to have new people in the group, so definitely join us if you'd like to!

I'd really like to come along, sounds great to me!

Would I be allowed to 'quickly' crash the meet? Travel from Bham, used to go to Rhyl all the time on my way to Uni in Bangor.

Personally, I'd suggest liverpool as a better place mind...!

Quickman - course you can! There's another thread I've done about the Rhyl meet, have a look on there. There'll be more posts nearer the time. We tend to vary where we meet so Liverpool could be a future possibility!

Hi everyone

I am in Chester and would love to meet up too!! I do have some issues with Agoraphobia, so in a way it would depend where the meet up is...but not impossible.

Who do I need to contact to find out more info )

Thanks
    Barbs xxx

Hi Paul

Thanks for responding.

Lizzie did send me a message. You all sound like a great group of people. I actually felt a little better today when I saw that there was a group local to me. I've been feeling quite isolated with Agoraphobia and other issues, it'll be great to meet like minded people and hopefully make some new friends.

I am not sure about Rhyl, only because I don't know if I could logistically get that far at mo. I am leaving it open and may see how I am nearer the time. I will definitely come along to the next meet up in Chester though.

Hope to meet soon
    Barbs x

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information