Thread: Not a good start to the New Year.

Not a good start to the New Year.

I woke up this morning and as I was getting the kids' breakfast I felt a cold wet feeling on my right knee and down to my ankle. I actually looked down as I thought some cold water must have run down my leg. It's happened a couple of times since. My mind has jumped straight to brain tumor or spinal tumour and I can't clam down. Along with the eye problems I've been having I am starting to go down the brain tumour route again which I did a few years ago. I feel awful :(

---------- Post added at 07:18 ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 ----------

Should add that I went to the chiropractor for the first time two days ago, I wonder could it be connected to that? I get hot feelings down my leg too sometimes but on the other side. I guess I will ask the chiro about it when I go back on Friday.

Re: Not a good start to the New Year.

Happy new year honey and good morning, when is your next chiro appointment ? Just mention it to him I would say its to do with the alignments in your back, obviously there is a problem hence the visit to him...pls don't worry just tell yourself it's to do with your back maybe ,it will pass its nothing major even though that's hard to believe right now, this could also be just part of Anxiety where the body is over sensitised which creates weird sensations on the skin, I too have very strange things happening to me and the more I panic the more I notice them, try to go for a nice long walk to help relax your mind and also to get some circulation into the legs,try to enjoy your morning with your family if you need a chat feel free to pm me !

Thank you so much Earthmum, I hope you're right and it's the chiro that's done it. I think it must be a nerve thing, I can feel it in my leg. I just feel so down today. My daughter is acting up, she's been so over emotional for a while now and she isn't eating properly so I'm worried about her, I'm already getting uptight about going back to work next week, all in all it doesn't feel like a happy new year, but hopefully things will improve.

Cattia, your very welcome and if this helps my children are also acting up I think from the excitement of Christmas, too many sweets etc has definitely worn my little sprogs brains out, it's normal dont worry but because your already feeling rubbish your focusing on all the negatives it's almost like we don't feel normal unless there's something to worry about right? This will make you giggle once ( honestly just the once) I felt normal and that put me into full blown panic " how could I be feeling normal what's wrong with me?"

Anyway, I really do think its the nerves with you and a mixture of heightened anxiety, as I said take you and your daughter out for a nice stroll, you both will feel more relaxed and will definitely help with the anxiety symptoms, walking around greenery is the best for this!!

Thread Information