Thread: Back again 😦

Back again 😦

It has been so long for me. I’ve been doing much better but this just shows that the anxiety is always there. I need a little help. In my mouth just between the tonsils and the anterior pillar there are small little bumps on either side. The problem is that one side is larger than the other. Maybe it has always been like that but I am perseveration on it. Thinking it is oral cancer. Anyone else struggle or have this? Any help is so appreciated.

Re: Back again 😦

hi the only advice people can give you is go get it checked out it could be just some type of infection,main thing is you found it go get some advice off your gp im sure you be fine x

Re: Back again 😦

Not the same symptoms but I went to my Ent last week and was sure he would say anything about my tonsils, one larger and bumpier than the other. He said the tonsils look good, so it goes to show that maybe the bumps we see as abnormal are completely normal. I have tons of anxiety regarding my throat/mouth/lungs since I’m an ex smoker so I’m always anxious if the littlest change occurs. Try to keep calm and have it checked by your ent. Good luck!

Thread Information