Page 214 of 236 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2353

Thread: Feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

Re: Feeling so exhausted/high's & lows.

I have canceled viewing that flat, now I need to tell the rest of my children. my oldest son reminded me last night, that taking a private let through an agency,they come out and check the house every 2 months, plus they are in control and can put pressure on one, where its not needed. I dont need that. where a private landlord no agency leave you to live, no coming to check every 2 months.

I don't want to go back to having that over my head every 2 months. that was a nightmare before. I ended up not being at home when the person came. just felt so much under pressure.

I have looked on the council website, there are 2 on the ground floor with many stairs up to the close door. they are not suitable.

there another one on the ground floor, there are lots of stairs to the path, then more stairs to the front door. that's unsuitable too.

there is one in a multistory 2 floors up, amenity flat, I worry if the lifts break down, I stuck in the house. that's not suitable to me. if it was on the ground floor I would have bid for it.

nothing suitable this week.

---------- Post added at 14:48 ---------- Previous post was at 14:31 ----------

sorry if I repeat myself. just noticed.

yesterday afternoon, as I was using my walking sticks to walk along the hall way, rested every few steps, when I got to the bathroom. I had no energy to go into the bathroom, I had to sit on my 4 wheeled walker at the bathroom door. no energy to take another step. its horrible when yer energy just goes like that.

would be good if the hall was shorter, I would have less to walk to the bathroom. or the doorway could be wider, then I could use my wheelchair to get to the bathroom.

just got to keep going and resting. I can dream, about it, good to dream. sort of cheers ya up, if that makes sense.

Hi Yvonne So sorry about your housing situation. I was wondering if your GP could help you with a letter, for the housing people.
    Health Care people should come to see how you are coping.
    I don't know how things are in your area. But your Advocate should know all this I hope she is keeping in touch.
    Hope you have a good nights sleep tonight xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    Hi Yvonne So sorry about your housing situation. I was wondering if your GP could help you with a letter, for the housing people.
    Health Care people should come to see how you are coping.
    I don't know how things are in your area. But your Advocate should know all this I hope she is keeping in touch.
    Hope you have a good nights sleep tonight xxx
    Magic,

Thank you for your kind words, very much appreciated thanks.

I phoned my gp to get an appointment, no phone call back. I'll need to phone again. will do tomorrow after my appointment with my support worker. I'm getting a home visit.

I fell asleep, so tired, was up since 4.30am I could sleep.

I'm still on the waiting list to see an O.T. to come out and assess my situation.

Yvonne hang on in there it does take too much time sometimes to see things are moving along too much red tape to get through, but you will there is light at the end of the tunnel focus on that it will all be good ATB

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    Yvonne hang on in there it does take too much time sometimes to see things are moving along too much red tape to get through, but you will there is light at the end of the tunnel focus on that it will all be good ATB
    Bigboyuk,

Thank you very much for your kind words, very much appreciated thanks.

my support worker came up today, she told me sounds like I need very sheltered housing. she told me that there is one just down the road a bit from me. plus we have made an appointment to go and see the manager to find out what I need to get a flat there.

Plus I found out that I can get help to pay towards the service charges.

my appointment is for Wednesday next week at 10am.

I'm looking forward to going to find out.

its wheelchair adapted. sounds really good.

Oh that might be a great fit for you. I hope it goes well!

Yes it sounds great Yvonne hope it goes well for you! Good things come to those who waitsATB

Sounds great Yvonne. Hope all goes well. Take carex

Quote Originally Posted by swgrl09 View Post
    Oh that might be a great fit for you. I hope it goes well!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    Yes it sounds great Yvonne hope it goes well for you! Good things come to those who waitsATB
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic View Post
    Sounds great Yvonne. Hope all goes well. Take carex
    Swgrl09, Bigboyuk, Magic,

Thank you Swgrl09, Bigboyuk and Magic for all your kind words, very much appreciated thanks.

I'll let everyone know how it goes.

taking it easy today. need to phone the doctors again, see if I get a call back today, think I better leave it until tomorrow morning, might be better, I probably get a call back, not forgotten about.

I need to write a letter and ask for the discretionary housing payment to be extended as I'm still living in this 3 bedroom flat. here hoping. I now know what is acceptable expenditure. acceptable expenditure, is things like meals on wheels, community alarm system, needing to wash ones clothes, washing bed sheets every day. etc... and other kind of service charges.

Just spilled my tea down me, I will have to be more careful when transferring my cup from hand to hand.

I have been looking into more about very sheltered and getting help with the rent and charges. There are different support help one can get. Now I have equipped myself with enough information.

I have downloaded the pdfs. I will print them later and have a read over them this weekend.

Page 214 of 236 FirstFirst ... 114164204212213214215216224 ... LastLast

Thread Information