Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Too hairy 'down there'

Re: Too hairy 'down there'

They will do - someone else will do something thats "worth talking about" and you will be old news

Quote Originally Posted by Pepperpot View Post
    They will do - someone else will do something thats "worth talking about" and you will be old news
    I hope you're right! Thanks for your advice

Anytime
    Now go to bed or Santa won't come!
    x

I've never heard of that for secondary age kids. I would have complained if it had happened to my daughters!

As for 'the good old days'... the cliché of the Lesbian PE Teacher was strong - and we had one. We had communal showers and she used to watch as we stripped off and went through them.One of my friends told me she never understood why she was told she had 'been naughty' and had to go through two or three times (different school from me).

The UK is a strange place... We're just fortunate so few of us went to Public (not Pubic) school*. We're UNfortunate that most of the current Government did.

*In the UK that's the exact opposite of in the States - Public Schools here are incredibly expensive private establishments, costing several thousand pounds per pupil per year.

Quote Originally Posted by Speranza View Post
    I've never heard of that for secondary age kids. I would have complained if it had happened to my daughters!

As for 'the good old days'... the cliché of the Lesbian PE Teacher was strong - and we had one. We had communal showers and she used to watch as we stripped off and went through them.One of my friends told me she never understood why she was told she had 'been naughty' and had to go through two or three times (different school from me).

The UK is a strange place... We're just fortunate so few of us went to Public (not Pubic) school*. We're UNfortunate that most of the current Government did.

*In the UK that's the exact opposite of in the States - Public Schools here are incredibly expensive private establishments, costing several thousand pounds per pupil per year.
    More of a perverted sex offender although back years ago lesbian would have been how many saw it and not made the distinction between two very different groups people, one only being interested in legal age and others just being the same perverts they are now that we label them more accurately.

We had the same in a pervert male who watched the lads undress & shower so we used to work it around him setting up for classes...everyone knew about him and my brother (9 years older) was there when he was doing it.

We lads weren't so bothered by the lady teacher who never wore a bra and leaned over your desk far too often.

These days such people are rightly jailed for sexual abuse.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information