Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Freaking out now

Re: Hip and groin ache

Hi I'm not sure that I know the answer but if your recent smears were OK then cancer is possibly a no, when you say you have brown discharge 10 days after period was it a follow on or how many days in between, could be your heading for the change, I would go and see your Dr just for reassurance, the right sided pain and into leg with back pain could be something simple like sciatica but you do need to go and discuss this with your GP not because its bad but because he has the answer's which will put your mind at rest.
    Also how olds your mattresses

Re: Hip and groin ache

Thanks Alex
    I've changed my mattress several times just in case it was that and it didn't help. I've had my current one 2 years. I saw a go for my back ache and visited a chiropractor but they wanted £950 so I only went once!
    My discharge is literally 10-13 days after my period starts so it's exactly in the middle. My periods are regularly every 28-30 days and last 5-7 days. I thought I could be going through early stages of menapause I feel so hormonal and I know slight changes can start years before periods become off.

Freaking out now

Hi all

I'm getting very worried about my right leg aching. It started on and off 2 weeks or so ago following groin ache. I have no pain it just feels like when you've been sat on a chair for hours and get a numb bum and leg ache. I was at work this morning and that's how it started today but I seem to keep getting it every other day. There's no signs of infection redness or calf swelling. I'm convinced it's linked to the abdominal pain I had months ago which was also on my right side and this brown discharge I have every month around the same time. I'm scared in case its ovarian cancer or something serious. I'm scared to go to my GP because I know they will ask for a ream of tests which will make my HA 10 times worse.

Anyone experienced similar?

Re: Freaking out now

Maybe it's the way you're sitting or sleeping? Have you tried to change it? I had this with my shoulder and I changed my sleep position and it went.

You should go to your GP if you feel like you need to, peace of mind and they will give you something for pain if it got too bad, if your abdominal pain was months ago I don't think it's linked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Thanks x

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information