Thread: Was at another doctor today, what are your thoughts?

Was at another doctor today, what are your thoughts?

So, my problems are with my heart and circulation fears, I have hard time breathing deep sometimes, and whenever I lay down with my head the head feels some weird pressure, the throat as well, so I was scared to death. Today, had another ECG done which showed absolutely nothing wrong, plus had the arteries on my throat/neck checked through echo? I believe so, My heart rate was around 85 bpm, blood pressure around 120/75. 3 months ago I had so many heart echodiagrams ecgs, 24h monitoring and even stress test done, the cardiologist told me to just go home and stop doing this to my self. But those feelings that I get with body changes are so bad they instantly make me think of something really bad! Is it because my posture is bad and my work is working at the computer? - My whole body hurts because of my posture. Lastly I had a breathe test done and it showed that the breathing ability on my lungs is good, perfectly around that triangle? No idea what it was. But I am still not symptom free and keep worrying that I'll just die of a heart attack or something. Need some serious help through answers. Thank you for your time and honesty.

Re: Was at another doctor today, what are your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by AnxiousTeen97 View Post
    Need some serious help through answers. Thank you for your time and honesty.
    After reading that list of normals, the help you need is not within this medium but in real life. You do have an illness, it's just not physical. You need to treat that and that's being as serious as I can be with the written word and behind a computer screen. Sadly, the thing is, the illness you do have is just as debilitating as the illness you fear

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Re: Was at another doctor today, what are your thoughts?

My thoughts are you need to be medicated asap and get your butt in CBT weekly.

Thread Information