Thread: Tingling in legs and sharp pain in head

Tingling in legs and sharp pain in head

Hi i get tingling in arms-and legs and sharp pains in head-can this be anxiety-do get panic attacks alot-i take herbs for thsi not meds -never been offered any!
    Nigela x

Re: Tingling in legs and sharp pain in head

i think the trouble when we are anxious about our health we scan our body for any sensation/pain and then analize it, (well I know I do) when something is found, I lock onto it and aware of every sensation it makes. The tingling you are describing I get when I am panicking and not breathing properly, I also get pains in the head. try not to worry, although easier said then done.

Numbness in hands or feet is described in "Symptoms" in Problems/Issues. in the main menu.
    You have to scroll down quite a long way but it is there and is worth a read. As you will have been told many times, these types of symtom are the "Fight or flight syndrome" in other words fear of fear.
    I know this probably sounds like rubbish but tingling legs or jelly legs or weak at the knees - is a common problem. Saying that - when it happens to me i am lost.
    Always very easy to explain to others but we never listen to our own advice.
    Hope this helps
    Best wishes June

Hi June the tingling diff erent to the jelly legs tho-thsi ishappening when relaxed at home even!
    Nigela x

Hi

Sounds like nothing you should worry about but can you describe the feelings a little more?
    Where exactly is the tingling and is it intermittant?Where are the pains in your head?Do they make you dizzy or anything?

Hunny x

hi Hunny
    the pains are very stabbing and sharp in head-not actually when i panic-other times really-then there is thsi funny tingling cold sensation that runs down my leg!-feels nice actually-but obviuosly not normal!
    nigela x

Hiya

I get the very same things!

The pains in my head are all one side which im so worried about and i get a cold tingling in my head which is awful , its like cold water

Lots of people seem to have the tingling you describe tho

Hunny x

Hi everyone
    I too get sharp pains in one side of my head, my right temple area, and it's really scary. It comes on and lasts for a while, on and off, then goes again. Naturally I expect an imminent stroke, tumour, whatever! Still here though! Can't relate it to anything, but it's not nice.
    I also get what feels like a very fine vibration across the top of my brain, like as if a tuning fork had been hit - not dizzy or painful, just really weird and unpleasant. Only lasts seconds, but comes out of the blue, nothing to do with the stabbing pains or anything I can think of. Anyone know what I mean? Please??!!

Someone out there is very clever at compiling "boxes " for us to vote on our symptoms.
    Could someone organise a vote with a list of "head" related symptoms.
    It needs to be that we can tick more than one box because none of us has just one type of pain / ache / sensation in our heads.
    sorry to throw this at someone else but it is beyond me - thank you in advance to whoever takes it on
    Best wishes
    june

Thread Information