Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Eustachian Tube Dysfunction causing severe pain?? so worried, can't find any info

Re: Eustachian Tube Dysfunction causing severe pain?? so worried, can't find any info

Both my ears still hurt a lot, trying to make it through to my ENT appointment on Friday. But this sucks. I haven't been able to get myself to workout and getting out of bed is almost impossible and it's the only thing I can think about since the pain is there all the time.

Re: Eustachian Tube Dysfunction causing severe pain?? so worried, can't find any info

As an update, I saw an ENT NP this morning, who thinks my pain is from TMJ. She said that my ears look "textbook" normal. I considered this diagnosis earlier but didn't have any jaw pain for the first 10 days of my symptoms so didn't think it was likely. However, a few days ago I woke up with crazy jaw pain that I attributed to popping my jaw while trying to open my Eustachian tubes. But I guess at first all of my pain was concentrated to the nerves deep in my ear? This seems like a more likely explanation to me than before. I'd love to hear from anyone with experience in this!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information