Thread: Rectal Bleeding. Scared

Rectal Bleeding. Scared

Hi. A few months ago, I strained during a BM. I had bleeding. I saw a colorectal surgeon and she said I have fissure and external hemmorhoids. I changed my diet and took fiber supplements. I was fine for 3 to 4 months. I was going regularly and my BM is normal, soft and formed, easy to pass. 3 days ago it happened again, my BM was large and dry and I starined. I felt something tore in my anus. I had drips of blood in the toilet. And some on the toilet paper. I saw a fissure in my anus so I guess it reopened. But today I had another BM. It came out 2 pcs. First one came out fine, the 2nd one is coated with blood on the side. I freaked out. I checked if the fissure was bleeding but it was not. So I guess the blood came from inside? I am totally shocked and now very anxious. Please help!

Re: Rectal Bleeding. Scared

It happens... you just irritated/tore something. No biggie

Positive thoughts and poo threads
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Re: Rectal Bleeding. Scared

But it has been 3 days and it still bleeds? The fissure outside is not bleeding. But the endstool is coated wih streaks of blood

---------- Post added at 19:16 ---------- Previous post was at 16:43 ----------

I also need to mention, Ive been having lower left abdominal pain for months.

Thread Information