Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Hi everyone it's been a while!!! Weightless help

Re: Hi everyone it's been a while!!! Weightless help

That should work for you..just eat high protein stay away from the white carbs..you can eat all the green veggies..I had gain 40pounds on celexa now I lost 30 and still loosing..

---------- Post added at 12:31 ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 ----------

And iam still taking celexa..

Can I ask you, what is a typical daily menu on your diet, also how much exercise are you doing? Or anything else, as am desperate to lose this weight, and its going to take me 6 months to taper off cita

I have two eggs two bacon with decaffeinated coffee with wipping cream and a truvia sweetner..lunch 6ounce of a protein ..chicken fish or red meat..one tomato with olive oil and vinegar with salt.same for dinner ...only salad this time .I don't eat no rice no potatoes no pasta no bread no sweets...if I want a snack I have sugar free popsicles..

---------- Post added at 13:34 ---------- Previous post was at 13:33 ----------

And I haven't exercise..iam sure if I exercise I would of reach my goal along time ago...

---------- Post added at 13:35 ---------- Previous post was at 13:34 ----------

No fruits

Wow! Thats probably less than a 1000calories a day, with no sugar and white carbs. Thanks for your reply. My dinner tonight was two eggs, beans and a lacto free yoghurt. My lunch was a banana and a 100 cals of nuts. My breakfast was branflakes. I walk regularly and do daily stretching and toning exercises. Only drink alcohol at weekends, no more than a few units. Am careful due to my health issues, and it doesnt make any difference. Your right about amit though since tapering my weight is coming off with no change to my diet. I may need to look at the sugars in fruit, i love fruit.

Alcohol has lots of sugar..and my calories are 1500aday..my dinners are filled with lots of greens all kinds..

I also believe my weight is due to water retention too

---------- Post added at 20:55 ---------- Previous post was at 20:51 ----------

Thank you so much, will increase veg, didnt have any today, not good, and will reduce my fruit which am not happy about, but do eat alot of it. Could definitely be the sugar. Will post how i get on.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information