Thread: I officially know what a swollen lymph node feels like

I officially know what a swollen lymph node feels like

for all of you out there with a lymph node obsession continue reading.

If you have ever second guessed if that node is swollen then chances are its not, I have an infection on my wisdom tooth, it grew in side ways and well now I have an infection from it, but the node under my jaw has swollen up and is very tender, trust me when I tell you this, when a node swells up you cannot miss it, this thing is a little smaller than a grape but I can actually feel it under my jaw as if it's pushing against my jaw bone, I know it's from the infection, but I just wanted you guys to know that if your nodes really do swell there won't be any question about it.

I was the one to worry for over a year about nodes, but I have finally regained much more control over myself and I really don't ever worry about the big C word or my nodes.

What I did to help myself was to stay away from the medical sites, stop asking questions, and just put my mind to something else, for me i started learning how to code, so that alone consumed much of my mind so I really had no time to think about health issues, and I can honestly say I'm closer to being anxiety free than I have ever been.

Re: I officially know what a swollen lymph node feels like

Quote Originally Posted by Thelegend27 View Post
    for all of you out there with a lymph node obsession continue reading.

If you have ever second guessed if that node is swollen then chances are its not, I have an infection on my wisdom tooth, it grew in side ways and well now I have an infection from it, but the node under my jaw has swollen up and is very tender, trust me when I tell you this, when a node swells up you cannot miss it, this thing is a little smaller than a grape but I can actually feel it under my jaw as if it's pushing against my jaw bone, I know it's from the infection, but I just wanted you guys to know that if your nodes really do swell there won't be any question about it.

I was the one to worry for over a year about nodes, but I have finally regained much more control over myself and I really don't ever worry about the big C word or my nodes.

What I did to help myself was to stay away from the medical sites, stop asking questions, and just put my mind to something else, for me i started learning how to code, so that alone consumed much of my mind so I really had no time to think about health issues, and I can honestly say I'm closer to being anxiety free than I have ever been.
    I had a little but of lymph node anxiety over these past few months but discovered that yes, I could feel a couple, but they were not enlarged by any means, and I should probably leave them alone.

I also have been looking into coding to keep my mind occupied! So, great idea! I am learning python myself I'm glad that you are almost anxiety free! I am still in an anxiety spiral but I am on the way out of it.

How many times have I said the same thing?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Yessss, lymph nodes alert you when they are working. We don't have to check on them...

I am allergic to many things, one being fake jewelry. I once bought a pair of hypoallergenic earings thinking they were reaction proof. Big mistake... The lymph nodes behind my ear, under my jaw and going down the left side of my neck got HUGE. You could see them sticking out while looking at me and everyone thought I had the mumps or something.

Fish you are right, I should have listened lmao but honestly until someone actually has a swollen node there's no real way for them to know what it's like.

Thread Information