(KINDA LONG POST)

Hi everyone I’m new to this form, so I want to give a bit of background first
I’ve suffered minor to major anxiety through my life,
(It can be pretty stable for a while then just nosedive at times)
and in the past few years I’ve had several pretty bad panic attacks as well that always happen out of the blue for me (one time was in work too) and have been on several medications from those times including SSRI,s (which were no good for me at all)
and was once given 2mg diazepam over 3 days after the panic attack in work which was extremely helpful,
As well as cbt which also really helped me too
I was pretty stable over the past year now and haven’t been on any medication in that time,
So recently I’ve had a lot going on,
I’ve just moved to a new house,
in a new city,
And have also just started a new job at the same time as well,
Things are going good in general,
but I’ve had a bit of a bad flare up of anxiety and eczema lately (probably over the overstimulation of everything happing all at once around me)
But I had a pretty bad panic attack last week there (thankfully not in work)
And am still uneasy about it all and have not been able to sleep from it and has been affecting me quite bad atm,
Also my mum isn’t in the best of health at the minute either and I’ve been going back home on the weekend to keep a check on her too to make sure she’s well,
So really :

TLDR:
I’ve had a lot going on around and am feeling pretty overwhelmed with a lot of changes have had a recent panic attack and anxiety is getting pretty bad
I am booking a doctors appointment to see what I can get to help,
But not sure what to be asking for,
I don’t agree with (SSRI) or moreso they don’t agree with me,
Never had (Beta Blockers) or would be perscribed them since I have asthma
(Diazepam) would help a lot for an emergency panic attack which I’m kinda scared of happening In my new job, but I can’t see doctors prescribing it to me since they are reluctant to give it out these days,
CBT would be great but it wouldn’t be able to get an appoint anytime soon nor could I fit it round my schedule at the minute either
So im pretty stumped about what else is there out there that anyone would be able to suggest to bring up at my appointment that would be of any help to me in my situation
Thanks for reading,

(also please let me know if I have this in the right forum, I kinda rushed writing it too so sorry if it’s not layed out well or has grammar mistakes either.