Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prostate fears

Re: Prostate fears

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Re: Constant Urge to Pee

Quote Originally Posted by Roseessa View Post
    Hi,
    Is there any other symptoms?
    Like Thirst or something like that because the constant urge to pee is one of the symptoms of diabetes.

Got blood work done and I'm not diabetic or pre diabetic, kidney function was nominal. The only thing I can think of is a weak urinary system or prostrate issues

---------- Post added at 19:57 ---------- Previous post was at 19:52 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bleet View Post
    It's very rare to have prostate issues at 30. Did you explain your concerns to the urologist? A prostate exam is quick and easy (if a little embarassing) if you feel that would put your mind at ease. But you need to ask yourself if you would trust the doctors opinion or will you still think the same thing.

If it helps I have a tight bladder neck and my anxiety affects my peeing considerably. I to had prostate worries (I'm a little older) but once I explained my concerns they were quite happy to do a couple of quick tests to discount it from the radar.

Peeing is supposed to be pretty much an automatic thing...you feel, you go to the loo, you empty. The problem with anxiety is you hyper focus and worry, this can cause increased frequency, and with increased frequency comes reduced amount each time. That then makes you worry more and the cycle repeats.

Personally I would write down all you concerns regarding your prostate/peeing. Then read them off to your doctor (or just give them the paper), see what they say. But most importantly have a bit of faith and believe what they tell you cos they are trained and see numerous patients every day.

Positive thoughts
    Thank you for this, I will write down my thoughts this week. I've given myself a week to lay off the spicy foods, caffeine and alcohol, nicotine. If I'm still not seeing any progress I may schedule a prostate exam reluctantly. I'm a bit of a health worried but I feel like I shouldn't be having issue so early on

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information