Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dizzy for over a week. Doctor isn't worried?

Re: Dizzy for over a week. Doctor isn't worried?

"trust your doctor" oh that's a good one. Ive been diagnosed many times with things I didn't have. Doc once told me I had a pelvic hernia, ultrasound said I didn't. Doc once told me I had BBPV, then my psych (at the time) said nope its just anxiety. I was told strep throat when it wasn't. I was told colitis when it was just food poisoning.

Sorry, but docs aren't always right. I know the UK is very politically correct these days, but someone has to speak up and tell the truth lol.

As for me, ive had lightheadedness/dizziness much of my life from anxiety. Its been acting up a lot lately too, but it comes and goes. I can be walking just fine one minute, and the next ill be on a trampoline. Deep inside I firmly believe its anxiety.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack4440 View Post
    I suggest you do what the dr suggested :-)

I’m mot sure what else we can advise you? So you don’t trust your dr? They go through years of medical school and have more experience than any of us on the forum.
    I'm with BikerMatt. These sort of responses are unhelpful. Glad you both worked it out I thought it was going to escalate into getting the heavies round.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

I had dizziness for weeks with my original HA onset. It eventually went with nothing. Whenever I get dizzy I accept its my anxiety and it goes within two days.

I had dizziness for 3 years. I am 21. In the end, it went away. It could have been down to anemia, but who knows. I am still anemic but not dizzy. It can be any number of tame things, I used to panic and cry and think the worst but it turned out to be nothing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information