Thread: I'm terrified and crying myself to sleep. Someone help me.

Exclamation I'm terrified and crying myself to sleep. Someone help me.

terrified of having something like MS, or scleroderma.

I've had two urine tests, an EKG, a billion blood tests, scans of pretty much my entire body at this point, my eyes checked, been checked for auto immune disorders, had a doppler test on my arms and legs or however you say it lol.. For my circulation, had my blood tested for inflammation anywhere in the body, etc etc.

All I have is hypercalcemia, vitamin D levels of 12, spams from a bad neck, and allergies.. Annnd a tiny touch of gerd.

This all happend after I got super sick and didn't take care of myself.

My doctor said I'm fine, but I'm still getting white feet that turn blue like raynaud's just from the cold, and splotchy hands.

It doesn't make sense because they said my heart and circulation is perfect. That's why I'm afraid it's scleroderma. They might have missed something. I don't wanna die I'm still just a kid.

I'm almost positive at this point I have raynaud's. I've always had LR and horrible reactions to the cold then this started. I'm only 17 so I don't see how it would start at such a random age???

Was I pre exposed because of my reactions to cold??

I'd like to add my LR is benign in my case, and my circulation is really 500% okay because of the tests.

Re: I'm terrified and crying myself to sleep. Someone help me.

Uh, great, now I'M convinced I have this :P

You see, just from reading about the symptoms random person with health anxiety, like you, can come to this conclusion. Apart from several symptoms of this disease I already have, I'm pretty positive I'll develop more in the next few days.
    You had all sorts of tests done, they all came back fine. Your doctors know their job, if they saw anything suspicious, you'd know it. Stop worrying, I have all the symptoms you've mentioned + several more I've looked up on wikipedia, and I'm pretty sure I don't have it (although now I do want to run some tests, your anxiety is taking me down with it ), and even more certain you don't have it. Try to relax, or you'll make your symptoms even worse, seeing how much they are similar to regular anxiety symptoms.

Re: I'm terrified and crying myself to sleep. Someone help me.

Quote Originally Posted by Roseyblue View Post
    terrified of having something like MS, or scleroderma.

I've had two urine tests, an EKG, a billion blood tests, scans of pretty much my entire body at this point, my eyes checked, been checked for auto immune disorders, had a doppler test on my arms and legs or however you say it lol.. For my circulation, had my blood tested for inflammation anywhere in the body, etc etc.

All I have is hypercalcemia, vitamin D levels of 12, spams from a bad neck, and allergies.. Annnd a tiny touch of gerd.

This all happend after I got super sick and didn't take care of myself.

My doctor said I'm fine, but I'm still getting white feet that turn blue like raynaud's just from the cold, and splotchy hands.

It doesn't make sense because they said my heart and circulation is perfect. That's why I'm afraid it's scleroderma. They might have missed something. I don't wanna die I'm still just a kid.

I'm almost positive at this point I have raynaud's. I've always had LR and horrible reactions to the cold then this started. I'm only 17 so I don't see how it would start at such a random age???

Was I pre exposed because of my reactions to cold??

I'd like to add my LR is benign in my case, and my circulation is really 500% okay because of the tests.
    You had more tests than nuclear bomb and the doctors said you were fine. Therefore, you ARE fine. The chance that something evaded the wide net cast by your doctors and tests is literally zero.

Margaret Thatcher

Thread Information