Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: weak, shaky, tired feeling

Re: weak, shaky, tired feeling

Quote Originally Posted by rubynoodles View Post
    I dont eat alot through the day either.

Its a bit of a vicious circle for me because i have ibs and it is much worse in the first half of the day and eating makes its bad so I just dont eat but by midday I can feel quite weak (although I still get the weak feeling on good days when i'm able to eat all through the day). I feel better in the evening and thats when I want to eat the most.

I too feel that because of this I have some kind of eating disorder, I would'nt call it anorexia or bulimia but I just dont like food because of how it 'plays' up my digestive system, its horrible, I know just how you feel!

thats how i think i have an eating disorder but i no am not anorexia or anything i may look it as i have lost so much weight but i no am to thin & do need the weight on today is yet another bad day and am really dying to pick up the phone and call someone anyone just for help even try getting myself into hospital ?? my life cant go on this way

I had a baby 5 weeks ago and felt on top of the world even though I had a terrible time after giving birth
    This week I started to feel numbness of my tongue shaking feeling legs like jelly dizzy and feeling like my heart is racing when standing but it isn’t it’s perfectly normal I’ve been to the doctors and no answers could this be anxiety or something more serious 🙁 very worried

I haven’t read earlier in the thread, but could you be exhausted? 5 weeks old is very young, and still a huge period of adjustment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if it could be hypothyroidism. I have that and if I'm not on proper medication, that's exactly how I feel: Weak, shaky, cold, tired.

Hi. The reason your doctor shakes her head is because the symptoms you describe are not alarm bells for fibromyalgia to her and she knows you best medically. I know you are convinced it’s that but that’s because anxiety makes you feel all kinds is wrong with you when infact it sounds like just anxiety you are suffering from. Anxiety produces all these physical symptoms and more. Try not to worry about what could be wrong and get some help for anxiety. I’m certain that’s what it is. And just to reassure you it can’t harm you. X

Quote Originally Posted by honeyp1e View Post
    This is how am feeling right now have been since i woke up shakey/ scared / trembling / headache / just all over my body even my belly just that horrible nervous feeling keeping thinking am unwell etc.. my BF keeps telling me its becaus e i don't eat or drink much etc (i have an eating disorder well its mainly loss of appetite due to the anxiety that has caused it(all today i have had 2small slices of toast / 4custard creams / pk of snack a jack rice crisp & 1 rice cake since 8am its now 4pm but i think ive eaten to much ) but this feeling is making me feel ill so don't want to eat and i don't no what to do or take to get rid of it ?? i have valium but don't like to count on tablets but if it will stop this feeling i will take one
    I am also having this. I am recovering from an eating disorder where I starved and purged, but never felt like this. One year after recovery and now I'm shaking and can't stand for long periods of time. I have been feeling like this for like 2 months. In this time I've been upping dosage of Prozac to 60 mg for anxiety. I eat healthily every day and have 3 meals a day with 2 snacks (I'm never hungry) but I never have energy. I'm only 13 and I have deep bags under my eyes, and can't stand for worship in church because I'm so fatigued. I don't feel tired though I can fall asleep at anytime. Walking up stairs also tire me. I have times or weeks where my depression gets bad, and I don't even feel like gaming (an activity I enjoy) I found an arrival saying people with symtomes like these are either having a coffee withdrawals or it's from some type of diabetes in obese women (which I am not). Sorry if this is confusing, I have trouble having my sentences flow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information