Thread: Curious about Facial Sensitivity.

Curious about Facial Sensitivity.

Let me preface this by saying that I have some other strange symptoms. On one side (The right) of my body is significantly fatter, on this same side i've been having headaches, and it's coming up to the 1st year anniversary of them (They come for a month, go for a month.)

Im particularly interested in one symptom that's affecting me above others, which is that when I smile, I can feel my right cheek more than my left, to the point that i avoid smiling because the sensation is so obvious and strange. I do not have any visible facial asymmetry, and no symptoms of bells palsy. I also notice when singing the vibrations in my throat tend to be more felt on the right side of my throat too. Has anyone suffered from similar, or able to hazard a guess at a potential cause?

To clarify, the sensation is not painful, I merely 'Feel' it a lot more than I should. It's difficult to describe.

Re: Curious about Facial Sensitivity.

It could be that you've become so accustomed to focusing on the difference in sensations between your left right side that now you notice it subconsciously. I've always found that the more Infocusnon something the more the symptoms become apparent.

It is also extremely common to be stronger on one side of the body than the other. Perhaps you've taken note of this discrepancy in strength and now are so hyper aware of it that you've become attuned to every nuance in your body.

Thread Information