Context: I am a 26 year-old male. I have been diagnosed with CPTSD and have been suffering from hypochondria my whole life. I am currently in therapy to treat it.

When I was in middle school I developed chronic constipation, which has lasted to this day. Granted, it began shortly after I went through a very stressful time in my life. I had also started on an antidepressant not too long before.

I've also had occasional bouts of choking/coughing when swallowing liquids over the past few years. This could be related to silent reflux, though, which I suffer from on and off.

Anyway, my grandfather was diagnosed with Parkinson's in his 60's. I've read a few journal articles stating that non-motor symptoms, especially constipation, can begin up to 20 years before diagnosis. I am at about 15 years since the constipation started. Perhaps these symptoms are just products of my abusive upbringing but I've been worried lately. I do also suffer from BFS which makes things even worse. Any advice is appreciated!