Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Itching. Lyphoma?

Re: Itching. Lyphoma?

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    Do you remember I posted on one of your threads about an old friend and neighbour that I grew up with that had leukemia - well he died 2 weeks after I posted that and then my brother-in-laws mum got diagnosed with late stage cancer and she died 2 weeks ago.

It is not fair to keep saying you have cancer when you have not even been diagnosed.

Please stop this and get help NOW.
    Sorry for your loss Nic. I too lost my father in law to actual cancer and my aunt has it currently. Threads like this are maddening to family and those dealing with cancer. Darkside needs to be challenged.

I feel for you in terms of the mental anguish. You do realize all these symptoms couks very well be anxiety invoked. I had a spell a few years ago where I itched
    Incessantly. Then I made the mistake of googling
    And the itchiness became severe. This went on until I demanded blood work. You need to try to relax. Go visit your doctor and explain your anxiety and concerns and Them go get some therapy and meds to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    Do you remember I posted on one of your threads about an old friend and neighbour that I grew up with that had leukemia - well he died 2 weeks after I posted that and then my brother-in-laws mum got diagnosed with late stage cancer and she died 2 weeks ago.

It is not fair to keep saying you have cancer when you have not even been diagnosed.

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    He won't because it's always "all about him". I'm glad you have challenged him, Elen because this approach shouldn't be acceptable, no matter what mental illness he may or may not have or how tolerant we all should be.

I'm very sorry that you have had these bereavements, Nic and yes, it does make reading threads like this very distasteful for those of us affected by cancer in real life.
    I'm truly sorry to hear about that Nic Cancer is a beast and I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

And yes, personally as a survivor, I find threads like this abhorrent Especially knowing intimately what battling this illness entails. What gets me the most is the total lack of acknowledgement when facts are presented from doctors, tests and in my case, an actual survivor. It's as if the OPs who are in these patterns of "all about them" actually want to ill so they can say "Told Ya So".

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Scaredtoo View Post
    I feel for you in terms of the mental anguish. You do realize all these symptoms couks very well be anxiety invoked. I had a spell a few years ago where I itched
    Incessantly. Then I made the mistake of googling
    And the itchiness became severe. This went on until I demanded blood work. You need to try to relax. Go visit your doctor and explain your anxiety and concerns and Them go get some therapy and meds to help you.
    Thanks for the response. I’m trying to take my mind off of it. Otherwise I just constantly “monitor” for itching which no doubt can make it worse I’m sure. I really hope it’s not cancer. I feel like I’ve had one struggle after another really. What was your itching like? How long did it last?

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    I'll ask you the same question I asked another member: Do you want to have cancer? I ask because it appears you're trying really hard to convince us and yourself.

As a survivor, I find this inconceivable. How about I post in detail the joys of getting radiation to your head and neck area and the effects of chemo? I know this is a fear but you as well as several others are currently coming off as if you want to have it! I WISH I had ONE of the all clears so many here have gotten from doctors!
    Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Elen View Post
    Show some respect to the owner of this site and at least acknowledge what she has said to you
    Originally Posted by nomorepanic

People get frustrated by those who ignore stuff like this and keep talking about their own situation.

Thank you to all those who sent condolences. It shows who cares really.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Quote Originally Posted by darkside4k View Post
    You literally say your done with me on every thread I make yet you come back until every single one of them. Just stop coming to them. Your obsessive behavior of responding to my threads is almost as bizarre as my own behavior.

I'm sorry I am so frustrating. I really am, and I do wish I was better. I do plan to look into regular counseling.

My itching wasn't **too** bad today, but definitely present. I think there is definitely a down-tick in itching when I'm not thinking about it too much; however, what worries me is sometimes I am still itching even when my mind is on other things - making me think it is not purely an anxiety symptom but it something indeed sinister going on.
    Please, go seek help. I made a screenshot of all your latest started threads. It ranges from every cancer you've diagnosed yourself with to dragging your kids and wife to the doctor for everything Dr. Google told you to diagnose them with. You don't have lymphoma!!!! You have health anxiety. Seek the correct treatment.

Screenshot_20180816-200136_Chrome.jpg

Lymphoma Survivor

Ugh. My arms are itching and have a pin prick / burning feeling today. It’s so frustrating. I legitimately believe I have Lymphoma. It itches and feels this way even if I don’t think about it.

---------- Post added at 13:56 ---------- Previous post was at 13:03 ----------

My neck is also quite stiff and sore. So depressing :/

---------- Post added at 14:30 ---------- Previous post was at 13:56 ----------

My neck pain and stiffness and yawning pain is making me more nervous than the itching at this point. I have no idea what is going on. Some kind of cancer? ALS? MS? Could be anything. So depressed.

Did you look at the picture that SetYourMindFree posted in the post just above your last one?

It's very clear what you have, and that thing is not lymphoma, cancer, MS, or ALS. Treat your health anxiety.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information