Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Almost 9 months of self hate, exhaustion,and anxiety

Unhappy Almost 9 months of self hate, exhaustion,and anxiety

For the past almost 9 months (will be exactly 9 months on Friday), I have been beating myself up and tearing myself down over an incident I had with a "friend" one night in November.

So on November 17, 2017, I had an encounter with a friend where I tried to penetrate her vagina; however I was not able to because I had no idea how and where to penetrate her. She said that my penis did not penetrate her vagina and it was only rubbing against the entrance and her lips. So I honestly freaked out after and had her take a Plan B pill (I wasn't think at the time...that was the moment my panic began).

After that here's a timeline of the events that happened:

End of November 2017: Negative Pregnancy Test #1 (Dollar Tree Brand)

A Day later: She gets period #1 (5 Day Heavy Flow)

Late December 2017: Negative Pregnancy Test #2 (Clearblue Digital)

Early January 2018: Negative Pregnancy Test #3 (Clearblue Digital) and period #2 (5 Day Heavy Flow)

Early February 2018: Negative Pregnancy Test #4 (Dollar Tree Brand)

Mid February 2018: Period #3 (5 Day Heavy Flow)

March 2018: No Period - At this point she lies to him about having a period in March to get him to leave her alone, understandably

April 2018: No Period, OBGYN Appointment, Negative Pregnancy Test #5 (clinic urine test) at obgyn office, pelvic exam

May 2018: No Period

June 2018: No Period

July 2018: No Period

My issue is that while she had three periods after the incident happened, she hasn't had a period in almost 6 months...Also somewhere between January and February, she had actual sex with two other guys...

Every day has been me hating myself, tearing myself down, Googling things, researching stories, crying, and just being anxious and unhappy...I've went to my friends about this to the point where I think they hate me, I've bothered my family to the point where they tell me everything is fine and I should stop worrying...but it's hard...

Google has stories of women going their entire time not knowing they were pregnant, there's the TV show about it that got me worked up even more...

I just want to be happy for once again...

Can she be pregnant? Can I stop worrying finally? It's been a long 272 days for me...I want to get on with my life, but I just cannot...I start feeling better, then suddenly I start thinking what if...then I go back down...I'm exhausted and I need help...

Re: Almost 9 months of self hate, exhaustion,and anxiety

Excuse me if I am nosy, but how old are you? I mean, even 10 year olds these days know that a woman can't be pregnant and have a period at the same time. She had 2 periods 1.5 and 3 months after you made love to her - she can't be pregnant with you. There is a remote possibility she is pregnant now with somebody else, but this is not your problem, is it? Is her body, is her choice.

I assume you are a teenager, but nevertheless - you definitely have to get some sort of sex education ASAP. It will teach you to avoid unpleasant situations in your sex life and it will spare you both this kind of anxiety and quite a few blushes.
    Last edited by Andrash; 15-08-18 at 19:03.

Margaret Thatcher

Quote Originally Posted by Andrash View Post
    Excuse me if I am nosy, but how old are you? I mean, even 10 year olds these days know that a woman can't be pregnant and have a period at the same time. She had 2 periods 1.5 and 3 months after you made love to her - she can't be pregnant with you. There is a remote possibility she is pregnant now with somebody else, but this is not your problem, is it? Is her body, is her choice.

I assume you are a teenager, but nevertheless - you definitely have to get some sort of sex education ASAP. It will teach you to avoid unpleasant situations in your sex life and it will spare you both this kind of anxiety and quite a few blushes.

To my utter shame, i'm 25 years old...even though I only rubbed my penis against her entrance and couldnt ever get it in, I just panicked hard...

And yeah my sexual education is garbage...been learning that over the past months

Quote Originally Posted by MangoSlush View Post
    To my utter shame, i'm 25 years old...even though I only rubbed my penis against her entrance and couldnt ever get it in, I just panicked hard...

And yeah my sexual education is garbage...been learning that over the past months
    You absolutely shouldn't be ashamed. "Performance anxiety" is very common. Lots of practice and some sort of basic knowledge about sex (it is very accessible these days) and you'll get there.

Margaret Thatcher

5 pregnancy tests. Not 1, but 5!!! I think it's safe to say she isn't pregnant. Also the pill, and a gynaecological exam. No, she isn't pregnant in the slightest!

Quote Originally Posted by wilky44 View Post
    5 pregnancy tests. Not 1, but 5!!! I think it's safe to say she isn't pregnant. Also the pill, and a gynaecological exam. No, she isn't pregnant in the slightest!

Would this change if she was obese?

Would this change if she was obese?
    There are no "what ifs" or "yeah buts" here. This is basic sex ed 101

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Huh?? If it happened in November she would be due to deliver any day now. There's no possible way she's pregnant from you.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jray23 View Post
    Huh?? If it happened in November she would be due to deliver any day now. There's no possible way she's pregnant from you.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Oh really?

Oh really?
    You CANNOT be serious.

Margaret Thatcher

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information