Thread: electric shock

electric shock

hi all, ive got a lot of stress at the moment going on. For the last 4 weeks i have been weaning of paraoxitine. At the moment i am getting what they call electric shock sensations in my head. It sounds li,ke i am walking on the beach, now today i have the same feeling/ sound in my neck at the back. Its grinding and sounding like sand paper.

Does anyone else get this, all im doing is crying and dont want to go out. Worried its ms or something.

I am on holiday and not having fun, my dad is in hospital, my car broke down before we left. Plus the weaning off tabs and had thne mirena coil out.

Please answer me, i need some support.

Emma

Re: electric shock

Hi Emma

Sorry you are having such a lousy holiday. I came off Seroxat overnight when there were all those scare stories (not supposed to) and had the most incredible electric shocks for a number of weeks, then they went away totally. Is paraoxitine an SSRI too, if so then it is probably the same sort of thing.

Chin up
    Mistral X

Re: electric shock

Hi Emma,

I had all those electric shock feelings in my head and numb feeling one side of it and then woke up one night with the loudest bang going off in my head. My doc sent me to have an mri scan but everything was fine. They said it was symtoms caused by my anxiety thing. Wasnt on any medication, but its much better now still get fuzzy dizzy sort of head sometimes but its much better now hope yours get better soon

den

Thread Information