Thread: Does any one have tingling sensations in head

Red face Does any one have tingling sensations in head

For the past 4years I have had horrible tingling in my head it's really scary when i get it i also get very hot.I also have tingling in my face.This worry's me and that does'nt help with trying to deal with panic,you are on full alert waiting for something bad to happen Just awful.I have aclean bill of health at the moment (touch Wood).

Re: Does any one have tingling sensations in head

Not to worry.. Its what I like to call preanxiety .. I start feeling this way and you just know a major attack is on its way ..sometimes it happens sometimes not.. Im not a doctor and well if this persist ,,get them to do some blood work or check you out again just to make sure but if I was a betting man.. I would put my money on anxiety. Feel better soon. Michael

thanks Michael for your response I had a feeling it was anxiety,but needed to hear it from someone else.Its ahorrible sensation but i am slowly starting to deal with.I can have this in the middle of the night or for that matter anytime of day, anyway that's life..........Merry Christmas hope it's a good one Ronny

And a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too.. You are going to make it.. we all are..Don't worry and be happy..Its going to be alright. I have had every strange and weird sensation imaginable.. So when you get these things and feel what you do.. repeat to yourself.. its just a feeling its going to go away.. and sooner than you think you forget about it. I get strange feelings for weeks on end and keep asking my wife about them.. lol I know I drive her crazy but then again I keep thinking ,..I have had worse feelings and they went away ..Take care.. Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Ronny View Post
    thanks Michael for your response I had a feeling it was anxiety,but needed to hear it from someone else.Its ahorrible sensation but i am slowly starting to deal with.I can have this in the middle of the night or for that matter anytime of day, anyway that's life..........Merry Christmas hope it's a good one Ronny

Thanks again Michael.I know I must drive my husband crazy to at times,with my constant complaining,but without him I probably would not be here today to talk about my anxiety and panic ,to all of you out there.He is so gentle and patient with me,a really caring soul.He works away all week and only comes home on the weekend, so at times it is lonely,but I have agood network of friends and professional help to steer me back to reality.Like I say I am one of the lucky ones. Thanks again Ronny

No worries we are all here for you.. Take care.. Michael

I get a tingling sensation in my head a lot. Don't worry it's all part of our wonderful condition

Hi, I also get this tingling sensation in head and face on the left side mainly its worrying I had it a lot lately but I have been very anxious.

I get tingling right next to my nose on both sides. People think I'm lying :(

i get burning teeth(i know it sounds daft)well thats what it feels like my teeth and gums are burning.

Thread Information