Thread: Cbt... Again :(

Unhappy Cbt... Again :(

Hi guys, I just want a little rant..
    I've struggled with ny anxiety got as long as I can remember, as well as countless medications, I've had cbt, psychotherapy, mindfulness, counselling, exposure therapy, hypnotherapy and more and so far, no improvement.. If as nothing I'm worse than ever.

I'm currently having phone CBT appointments with second step and I hate it. I just finally calmed down after a break down I had whilst constantly being asked "what would happen? Why are you scared? What scares you about that? You know you'll be fine, why are you scared?"
    Dint get me wrong, the lady I speak to us lovely, but I feel like I'm being belittled and constantly having to t as lj about my fears and phobias plays on mind for days after and I've had m on request panic attacks, sleeping less and argued with my partner so much I fear for our relationship as I'm just strung so tight..

Ugh I wish it would just all go away :,((

Re: Cbt... Again :(

It sounds like you might be feeling overwhelmed. Can you take a break from the CBT? Doing things you enjoy and not thinking about your anxiety can be refreshing. Everyone needs a break every now and then.

Thread Information