Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guys only want girls in their early 20s

Re: Guys only want girls in their early 20s

Most fertile? Oh puh leeze, I have cousins, friends that are in their late 40's never had children, never got married. Women are having children later in life as they put their career first. I'm 57, slim, dress nice and I get plenty of attention from men, I really don't worry about it. I'm no here for their entertainment, (thank you Pink) Like I've been telling you. Your 30 go out and enjoy life. Listen to city girl and by the way men no matter what the age will check out girls. I even had a guy blow his horn at me when I was pregnant and I was with my mother! No offense guys but some men are just hound dogs. You need to get past this, your worrying will age your face then you'll be upset about that. Get out of your head and trying to get into guys minds and have fun. How can you share your life with a life time partner if you don't have one?

Thanks for all the replies. I feel like those younger girls are better even though I look young I feel I have no chance against them but I feel I have no against any other woman either. I've been treated like crap by every guy I've liked they made me feel other girls were better and now it's worse cause they think 30 is different from 29 it's stupid that guys care about age but they do all I've wanted was the a boyfriend the right guy who will love me even as I grow older but I don't see it happening guys hate me and there's nothing I could do to change it

I've read plenty of threads on there where looking into training/supplements.

Honestly, it's bizarre. Very homophobic at times. You might as well use Tool Academy or Big Brother as your example. Very shallow in most cases from what I've seen on BB.com and lots of body shaming going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwant2bhealthy View Post

To my experience, majority of men are not as shallow as popular media (or bodybuilder forums) present it. Men are human too, so they also need someone to talk to, and someone to laugh with.
    Very much agree with this. In the past I have said and done things that I didn't agree with just to fit in. I still see men well into their 40s behaving like it now.
    If I don't agree with something nowadays I just keep my mouth shut, unless it's really extreme then I will say something.

Also just like to add, there's nothing wrong with body building. If body building lifts your self esteem and makes you feel better that's great. As with everything just don't over do it.
    Last edited by Barry boy; 09-06-17 at 09:02.

My fertile years are exclusively for me and my own femininity, health and worth and never only for procreation.

I honestly couldn't cope with male attention back then! When I first ventured out alone at 15, it was inappropriate and pervy that men were calling out to a 15 - 17 year old it was weird to me but I could've looked older to some. I couldn't wait 'til I got older or had a boyfriend to walk with so it would stop! Leering and catcalling is just rude and it's just so ungentlemanly. It's super embarrassing for me now for some reason probably because my social anxiety is stronger now. I've tried to pretend but I just don't find it flattering.

I'll bet these younger women in their 20s, in relationships with older men are in need of a father figure. I have my own daddy issues but I am not attracted to much older men. At 30 you could easily get the interest of a man in his 40s or 50s so wouldn't the women his age be left feeling the same way you are describing? And their fertility is coming to an end quite sooner than yours would be.

Throughout my childhood years, my mum would talk about how she fell pregnant at 16 and then me at 22 so I deeply believe that aside from the teen years, early 20s is way too young to have children but that's my preference. I'm 32 and I absolutely don't regret it in my wildest dreams and I'm no alpha career woman.

If its relevant to you maybe have a look at your issues surrounding your father. How was he to you growing up? Were you abandoned? Did he respect your mum?

It's deep stuff to go through but our parents are the primary influencers in our lives whether you're aware of it or not. Your father is the first man in your life, if you don't have a dad to call up, spend time with and lavish attention on, you'll do it to to the men you date which is hideously desperate to them. Like barry boy said, men just say stuff and banter in front of their friends to feel manly. Men want a relationship guaranteed.

Women are in their prime around their late teens according to my midwife, who's talking about ease of giving birth.

I was a bodybuilder. It is very narcissistic and most women don't want to date those kind of guys.

30 is definitely still young. I agree with the other posters. Stop thinking negatively and go out and enjoy yourself. Your problem is self image which is nothing more than an opinion, not what others think of you

Age is relative. 30 is younger than anyone older than 30! I've dated women younger, older and the same age as myself. The way I see it, if a man is that focused on age, then he's not worth bothering with anyway.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Hey there, hugs to you, and sorry you're feeling so low.

It sounds as though you are fixating a bit on this thing of not being in your early twenties at the moment. I say that with total love and understanding, it's exactly the kind of thing I would do, and the hallmark of an anxious/depressed mind. It's a symptom of how you're feeling, which is a bit low-self-esteemy I'd imagine, and doesn't represent reality. Anxiety loves to throw in these cognitive distortions. As the other members have testified, men of all ages like people of all ages and are not as picky as the snippet of opinion you have picked up on suggests!

If I were a CBT therapist I'd probably be muttering things about 'all or nothing' thinking and 'black and white' thinking, where you firmly believe a situation can only be one way or the other, based on your past experience or the gloomy predictions of others. But who's to say it has to be that way? Maybe you'll go out tomorrow and meet someone lovely. You just don't know what the future holds.

I would recommend that you stop beating yourself up about what you perceive as wasted time, and focus on the small triumphs that have got you to this point. Make a list of the things you have achieved! For starters, you suffer from anxiety and depression, and yet you have made it through this most pernicious of illnesses all the way to your 30th year, even though you brain has been trying to kill you. That's a triumph, right there, and shows your grit and courage, and you should be proud.

Hope you start to feel better soon, don't let this drive you to despair - you deserve to feel good!

Thanks all
    Very good
    advice. I would say none of those guys on the sites are the kind of guy I'm into but I went on there to see what guys think but won't be going on again. Most of what they think isn't true they really think women aren't fertile in their early 30s which is not true. I also think most guys wouldn't know what age woman is from looking. I hate that some shallow guys make me feel all guys are like that which I know is not true. I don't think girls in their early 20s are better a lot of them look aged already from sun and drinking.

Whenever I've been on that site most of the conversations consist of things like "nice wheels brah, no homo", "you got fatceps", "you mirrin" and many other things that make me think of teenage lockerooms.

I need a transalator!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information