Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guys only want girls in their early 20s

Re: Guys only want girls in their early 20s

I have an obsession with my age now I get this hopeless feeling like even if I get rid of my anxiety it's too late cause I'm 30. I missed out on all of my 20s cause of anxiety and there's a lot of things I want to do and I feel it won't be same doing them at 30. I also get stared at given dirty looks by a lot of people when I go out and it makes me feel like I'm nothing. I look same as I did 20s better even but still I'm not that age and i hate feeling old and that those girls are better I really need someone to help with this

Quote Originally Posted by scaredgirl86 View Post
    I have an obsession with my age now I get this hopeless feeling like even if I get rid of my anxiety it's too late cause I'm 30. I missed out on all of my 20s cause of anxiety and there's a lot of things I want to do and I feel it won't be same doing them at 30. I also get stared at given dirty looks by a lot of people when I go out and it makes me feel like I'm nothing. I look same as I did 20s better even but still I'm not that age and i hate feeling old and that those girls are better I really need someone to help with this

You are still young i dont see the problem, i know people way into their 30s and still going out and having fun and doing "20 year old" stuff etc. The people who judge you etc just ignore them, they are not worth it, just do what you want to do and have fun.

Thank you MRdanny. Your right I shouldn't think like this I let what some guys thought ruin my progress that I was doing. I hope most guys don't think a woman looks best early 20s then that's it. I always thought they worried if they were attractive not their age that's what started this feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by scaredgirl86 View Post
    Thank you MRdanny. Your right I shouldn't think like this I let what some guys thought ruin my progress that I was doing. I hope most guys don't think a woman looks best early 20s then that's it. I always thought they worried if they were attractive not their age that's what started this feeling.

Not everyone is like that the people who are are just vain. Easier said than done saying dont worry (believe me) but in time you will see you shouldnt, anyone with any dignity wouldnt go near those men/women.

I dreaded turning 30! But then I cried tears of happiness on my big day! The reality is, we can see growing older as a great thing. Immature behaviour sucks. Having babies is basic human nature. There is more.

You are meant to overcome these challenge's in your mind with just the tiniest thought that you may be wrong about this and that there could be a better way. A blind leap of faith. I don't know... There's nothing else to do really during our temporary stay here on earth... There's other ways for you to perceive it if you're open. There's a bigger picture here.

Are you aware of what you're really deep down scared of?

Thanks MRDanny
    Bee- thank you I think I've always been afraid of growing up and also of getting old and dying of diseases

Guys or girls like girls or guys for their attitude. Confidence for example or a sense of humour etc. Walking round looking like one has the weight of the world on their shoulders is a big turn off. Seriously work on your self esteem and having a life without thinking of men for a while. Otherwise the years will have flown by and you really will be old.

lol thanks for your reply I know your right but it's difficult to change the way I've been thinking for years

Yeah I know but give it a go OK ?

I will work at it

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information