Thread: Last week great, this week back in hell

Last week great, this week back in hell

hasanyone else had this sort of thing on medication, feeling really well and patches of sunshine amongst the black clouds then...BANG , a really bad few days ?

Its soul destroying, my appointment with my psychiatrist( who is really helpful) is not till june but if I have many more weeks like the last one I am gonna get in touch, horrible.

That's the way I feel now. Ive come off an gone on about 3 different antidepressants in the last few weeks and right now my heads all over the place as it has bin for last 3 weeks. I c my doctor 2moro, I dont think he really understands the side effects. Either that or he doesnt care. Hejust keeps precribin me different ones and each time I go off or on a different one it's like days of hell. I'm getting fed up. The stuff he's giving me only makes me worse, the stupid idiot.

Its horrible, I know exactly how you feel

Hi

My experience with ad's recently is exactly as described above. One day I can feel motivated, less anxious, interested in things and a little cheery (mind, on ly a little). It's horrible because you never know how you're going to feel the next day.

Confused; You say you have tried a few different meds over the recent weeks, I don't know exactly how long you tried the particular meds for - you don't say. It's just that any anti depressant does take a few weeks to kick into the system properly. I didn't feel any benefit whatsoever from Citalapram until about 8 weeks after. I'm sure your doctor has advised you that the meds don't work quickly. Anyway, I wish you luck with whatever you're taking now.

Take care

Yvonne

Y Goble

Hi everyone,

I think its a bit like being on a rollercoaster with definite peaks and dips. Eventually as treatment progresses the peaks and dips get less obvious and start to smooth out a little (at least thats what I found).

I also found that when I felt good I was always lulled into this false sense where I could never imagine feeling so bad again... and would ultimately think thats it, I'm cured! But I'm learning not to look too far ahead and to be more realistic now.

Take care

Coni X

Thanks everyone

i KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!Have been on meds 7weeks and totally up and down,mind you i have had a horrid week.Today i i feel really scared and i dont no why.And i have had ahorrid headache all day,my eyes hurt!No how you feelxxx

yup i know what your saying!!! ive been on prozac for 6 weeks now i think, one day ill be really really hyper, then the next ill be on a downer and really tired!

hopefully it will all even out soon

yes it can be a b it like that but then isnt life in general a bit of a rollercoaster its just that our lows are lower and our highs are higher than people who dont suffer from anxiety,or is it just me [xx(]

I just want my life back
    nell
    x

Re: Last week great, this week back in hell

you try Venlafaxine?tried them ALL BEFORE,THIS ONE EXCELLENT AND NO SIDE EFFECTS,(THO MOST SIDE EFFECTS DO ABATE QUITE QUIC KLY )

Thread Information