Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sharp head pains

sharp head pains

Hi ive been feeling anxious for the last couple of days and im so annoyed as i have been feeling better but now i am have some really sharp pains in my head in one place and its so weird it takes my breath away this is new for me and im worried does anyone else have these pains when feeling anxious im sure it is my panic attacks but i want to make sure and need a bit of reassurance x x

Re: sharp head pains

hi strange your post is same as another lady tonight ,,i asked f she had a hole in any of her teeth ,as this can send shooting pain into your head,,low and behold she has so is going to dentist..believe me your teeth can cause headache even if you haven t toothache so check it might be this pease dont worry maggie

yes it can be teeth problems or like me i suffer with sinus problems and have random shooting pains over my head...can last a few days but they will pass...

Sounds like head zaps and perfectly harmless

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Hi

I was going to post about this tonite! Iv been getting these sharp pains at the side of my head, like a shooting pain. doesnt last for long but it gets me thinking all sorts of things.

i do have sinus trouble and a hole in my tooth so this could explain it

thanks

mandie x

I don't get sharp pains but do get dull head ache and pressure - mentioned this to GP today he said classic anxiety symptom. I would think sharp pains could also be caused by it.
    [Worrying won't protect - it doesn't help and can only make worse. Short term relief of anxiety by google etc doesn't help in the long run and the fact your acting on it only makes worse - let it pass over you

"Rem it kicks in at the unconscious level, thats why, triggers are the cause, remeber the anxiety is like the adrenal system kicking in fight or flight for what you think is no reason, the unconscious is the part that fires this responce"]

Hi all im glad its not just me who has them im sure they are just my panics but ive had it costantly all day today and i have been a little lightheaded and my ears are really itchy i wonder if it is all connected how can i find out if i have a hole in my tooth?
    I am worried i have something really wrong with me im so scared of having an annurysm i know its ridiculous but i cant help it!!!
    AGGHH why do the panic attacks play so many games with the mind everything else i acn deal with but i dont like things to do with my head< im not the only one am i?
    x x

Yeah I get them too, just try to ignore it, i get itchy scalp and prickly eyes too!! Bloody stupid anxiety

I get these when I am really anxious
    When I have them the next thing that happens
    I start to go hot and panic.
    Does this happen to any one else

Joan

Hi Joan this has been happening to me for the last couple of days, i get anxious i go all hot and breathless and then i start to panic.
    It hurts and it feels so real that i just dont know weather it is or not!
    I calm myself down and then it hurts again and so the circle begins ahh its so annoying and scary!

Hannah.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information