Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Thread: HA going to far

Re: HA going to far

I am blaming myself for this health anxiety, my parents are getting really annoyed with me, causing friction again :( with my anxiety I am scared about my health

I think it time for me to kick the forum in for the moment.

Not coping, I am scared every vein, rash, belmsh in cancer is down there, read o much on penile cancer, going to see gp. again
    Last edited by unsure_about_this; 22-05-18 at 20:08.

I agree with your dad. You really do need to get out more. Literally go for a walk go to the shop get an ice cream and sit somewhere and look around. If there are people around then people watch.

Had a health and well beiing assessment questionnaire done athe place who helping me found work. still worrid I have cancer and not found it, with my symptoms. I been told stopping worrying about the future.

Trying to get into the gp, as I am still worried about my health (thinking I got something wrong)

waiting to see the feedback for health and well being. does not look good.

---------- Post added at 19:44 ---------- Previous post was at 17:22 ----------

Still anxious about my health

---------- Post added at 19:46 ---------- Previous post was at 19:44 ----------

I scored myself high for my health and weeling being for anxious, eating, etc etc.

I am not feeling good still.

---------- Post added at 20:45 ---------- Previous post was at 19:46 ----------

Sent mind a message. I am getting really worried about evbery ache, mark, line, thinking cancer all the time. and pains I am worried about.

---------- Post added at 20:56 ---------- Previous post was at 20:45 ----------

Thinking about going back to the gp and telling him I am worried, put me on tablets. this anxiety with my symptoms is making me worried, i cannot push them to the back on my head

Quote Originally Posted by unsure_about_this View Post
    I done good with not googling, even though we are not GPs on here, I still get conerns and don't trust the GPs about the cysts around the epdidmyis? last year, last three-five I been concerned I have testicle cancer and many other types of cancers.
    If you had untreated cancer for 5 years you would have been six foot under by now.

I am making my testicles hurt by checking too much
    Ask your girlfriend to do it - pain will transform into pleasure.

I am scared every pain, ache, bump etc , worried about neck pain, and habits of checking my poop colour again, even though I do sit down a lot hearing stories in the news does not help.
    Idle mind is devil's workshop. In your case, HA is the devil. Therefore, you should try to be more active and put your mind to other things.

I am eating okay and have put on a pound in weight. is that good or bad.[COLOR="blue"]
    Totally ok. Bon appetit! If you had cancer, you would have been losing weight, not gaining it. Not to mention again that with 5 years old untreated cancer you would have left this mortal coil long ago.

Margaret Thatcher

I got a reply back from mind, try my local IAPT by talking to my gp.

I got a reply back from mind, try my local IAPT by talking to my gp.
    So you saying mind cant help you? You used to be able to self refer to mind. Time is of the essence call your Gp now and make a appointment today, then get off your computer and go out for a walk a longish one it's a lovely day we are running out of suggestions for you and have spent a lot of time trying to help and advise you! ATB

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyuk View Post
    So you saying mind cant help you? You used to be able to self refer to mind. Time is of the essence call your Gp now and make a appointment today, then get off your computer and go out for a walk a longish one it's a lovely day we are running out of suggestions for you and have spent a lot of time trying to help and advise you! ATB

I am seeing the gp tomorrow, going to talk to her about my health worries like I am worried I have penile cancer, aches and pains etc, because of symptoms and also being referrrd for cbt/iapt for help.

I sent them mind a message last night.

---------- Post added at 14:07 ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 ----------

I got a reply back from mental health place.

I keep worried I have something serious wrong with me and serious worried I looked at the https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/hypoch...%20%202010.pdf

I still worried about I have penile cancer, something rare for a 34 year old, am concerned about every vein, line, mark etc,

I am seeing the gp tomorrow, going to talk to her about my health worries like I am worried I have penile cancer, aches and pains etc, because of symptoms and also being referrrd for cbt/iapt for help.

I sent them mind a message last night.

---------- Post added at 14:07 ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 ----------

I got a reply back from mental health place.

I keep worried I have something serious wrong with me and serious worried I looked at the https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/hypoch...%20%202010.pdf

I still worried about I have penile cancer, something rare for a 34 year old, am concerned about every vein, line, mark etc,
    And what did the reply say? And you are going to have to stop looking at links like the one you posted it not helping you and is feeding your HA dragon please take some time off from the internet as you keep repeating the same stuff over and over only thinking of you as it's not helping one bit go out for a couple of hrs ok and soak up some warmth ATB

We tried phoning up the hospital to see whether anyones knows about any nf support groups and help with nf 1 got told try google.

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Thread Information