I've always had an on and off eye twitch, mostly off really, but in recent weeks I've been experiencing twitches in different parts of my body, most notably my left temple, right knee area and sometimes forearms, along with a weird kind of tickling feeling in my right knee, like bugs keep landing on it or something. Didn't really bother me that much, and just mainly when I was at my PC but not in bed. Now, it seems to have progressed to less twitches (none in my temple) but bad restless legs only on my right leg and only below my knee area (the twitching area). What could cause this? Could it just be I'm not using my legs as often as I would on a normal day because I'm on school holidays and my legs just don't get used as much, or could the whole 'down from the twitching and weird feeling' be some kind of nerve damage or issue? I kept this out of the Health Anxiety section despite my entire anxiety being about health and dying, but at this point it's just affecting my life in itself, and I don't even have time to think about what the issue's cause could be because I'm tossing at turning late into the night just trying to sleep and wanting to die. My Fitbit says my HR gets as high as even 90 or so when I'm in bed trying to sleep. Could that be an indicator that its anxiety caused, and deep breathing/calming down would help? (Even though it doesn't seem to). I've seen a psychologist for quite a few sessions, and it seemed to help a lot, but he went away for a while, and it seems the CBT he did with me is almost 'wearing off', despite trying to maintain positive thinking, etc. This just seems so weird if it's fully anxiety caused. Even if no-one knows what other than anxiety could cause this, what are some tips to help relieve the constant annoyance? I really want to be able to sleep easily again.