Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unequal pupils only in the morning

Re: Unequal pupils

Zebra, its benign, its something a lot of the population also have. However, Yes, if it was something more serious you'd know by now, there would have been considerable changes in your health in 3 months.

Re: Unequal pupils

Thank you!!!

Re: Unequal pupil Anisocoria

I also have uneven pupils. I asked my optician on my last visit and she said a third of the population have them!

Re: Unequal pupil Anisocoria

thank you!! and do you have it the whole day? Me only in the morning or in the evening...not always...during the day they are perfect :-) no matter if in the dark (somewhere at home) or outside in the sun etc. I know about it already 3-4 months..I hope if it was something serious (brain tumor etc.) I would already have any other problem....Sometimes (those mornings) my left is bigger, sometimes viceversa.

Unequal pupils only in the morning

Hello, 3 months ago I have noticed unequal pupils (i donīt know if i ever had before, i never dinīt control it before the mirror), but only a few minutes in the morning a maybe also when i am tired a while in the evening, especially after the hot bath. They both react normally. I was at eye doctor and have there many tests, everything is ok, at neurologists (once in February, second time yesterday), everything ok. But logically i ve read about brain tumors etc. I have no other problems. only the anxiety, cancerophobia cca 1 year :-) is here anyone who had unequal pupils and then it went away? can it be caused by stress, tiredness, anxiety?i take no drugs.thanx! (sorry for the english, i am not native english speaker)

Re: Unequal pupils only in the morning

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Quote Originally Posted by zebra View Post
    But logically i ve read about brain tumors etc.
    Why would it be logical to read about brain tumors when you've been given the all clear by several medical professionals?

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Well, I noticed mine being like this 3 years ago, and no it hasn't gone away because it is a common benign condition in a large proportion of the population. If is just HOW YOU ARE. You've been given the all-clear many times by lots of people, so just accept that you are that way?

Oh and mine is kinda random too, tired, stressed, darker lighting and the difference appears more obvious.

Ok, guys. Thank you. And you also have somerimes bigger left, sometimes right?

They (pupils) usually become enlarged 7 times during sexual intercourse. Who knows, it might be some orgasmic residue

Margaret Thatcher

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information