Thread: Burning pains 2 weeks after sex

Burning pains 2 weeks after sex

TMI warning

I woke up yesterday and found it super painful when i was peeing today. on top of that, it felt super itchy around the outside of my lady parts.

I have never been so scared of catching an STI in my entire life.

My friend visited me 3 weeks ago, and long story short, we got drunk and had unprotected sex for the 2 days he was visiting. I've never felt so stupid in my entire life because i have always been so careful with my other partners.

My friend told me he has no STI's but now i don't know. I called a local lab and they told me that symptoms usually show up a few weeks after sex... which is around now. Surprisingly the lady asked me if i was ok... the first time someone asked me how i was since I've been holding my emotions in for the past 2 days. So I totally broke down in tears... it was so embarrassing cause I was taking transit at the time too.

I don't know... I am extremely scared. All my life I have dreamt of saving myself for my husband. And just because of 1 night of stupidity, i threw away everything i worked hard for.

i feel stupid for trusting him... i feel stupid for being so naive.

I'm getting testing tomorrow. I have never been so scared in my life... I have no one else to really turn to. I have ridiculously strict parents. If they knew I have an STI, they will literally throw me out. I felt so lost... don't know what to do....

Re: Burning pains 2 weeks after sex

Quote Originally Posted by dani724 View Post
    TMI warning

I woke up yesterday and found it super painful when i was peeing today. on top of that, it felt super itchy around the outside of my lady parts.

I have never been so scared of catching an STI in my entire life.

My friend visited me 3 weeks ago, and long story short, we got drunk and had unprotected sex for the 2 days he was visiting. I've never felt so stupid in my entire life because i have always been so careful with my other partners.

My friend told me he has no STI's but now i don't know. I called a local lab and they told me that symptoms usually show up a few weeks after sex... which is around now. Surprisingly the lady asked me if i was ok... the first time someone asked me how i was since I've been holding my emotions in for the past 2 days. So I totally broke down in tears... it was so embarrassing cause I was taking transit at the time too.

I don't know... I am extremely scared. All my life I have dreamt of saving myself for my husband. And just because of 1 night of stupidity, i threw away everything i worked hard for.

i feel stupid for trusting him... i feel stupid for being so naive.

I'm getting testing tomorrow. I have never been so scared in my life... I have no one else to really turn to. I have ridiculously strict parents. If they knew I have an STI, they will literally throw me out. I felt so lost... don't know what to do....
    First of all, no offence, but your parents should be able to understand that this is 21st Century and every young (and not so young) and every healthy human being (female or male) is entitled to have a productive and fulfilling sex life. Therefore, please stop blaming yourself - you didn't do anything stupid, you just did what a normal human being does.

As for the STI issue, almost all of these are easily treatable and don't last long. Moreover, your diagnosis is confidential and nobody, except you and the doctor have to know about it, not even your parents. You are on the right track - you'll get cured from whatever it is in no time and be able to continue with your life.

In the meantime, feel free to come here whenever you need support.
    Last edited by Andrash; 24-05-18 at 11:52.

Margaret Thatcher

Thread Information