I have ocd since i know about me! I count my steps,i count to 100,i do many compusions and all my life i am obbsessed about anything.
I am 20 years old girl who has everything to be happy,but intrusive thoughts ruin my life!
First i was afraid of death. I spent 5months rushing the hospitals,so they didn't find any-only anxiety and panic attacks
Then i realized that i am tottaly healthy and i have to stop this.But other obsession came. I get obsessed about being psyho,serial killer,or something.
I overcame this fear also. Other obessesion came. I was afriad that i will perform suicide. This fear was so real. I was spending hours on my balcony checking myself if i can do that. I didn't want to kill myself but it was looking so real. Then i listened about paranoia. So i became paranoid. I even started to think as someone follows me and i was sure it's not true.

Now my BIGGEST obsession is about my mom.
I have intrusive thoughts and ideas about "attraction" of her.
I am so afraid of this and i can't stop myself asking WHAT IF it is real.
I constantly check myself if i have "feelings" for her,so i can't hug her as before,or talk to her etc. I am constantly asking myself about this and i feel my brain blocked.
My psiholog said it is ocd and fear. But how can i be sure? Why they look so real? Even i can't be comfortable with my boyfriends because of this idea?
Does anyone feel like this or i am not normal?
PLSSSSSS HELPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!