Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fluttering in my inner ear

Re: Fluttering in my inner ear

It could be what is known as Tensor Tympani Syndrome (check it out) the fluttering sensation is a classic symptom and it is indeed as previously mentioned a muscle spasm.I think it is an anxiety/depression related issue

Hi there I've got fluttering in my ears and everything is loud car alarms dogs barking my wife speaking all hurts my ears this has been doing this for bout 2 months now I have suffered with anxiety in the past but now it's back because of this painfull fluttering . Can anyone please help me ? Thanks

There are many reasons that this could be happening. Like others have mentioned, tinnitus is one cause (it is NOT always just a high pitched ringing). You could also be having inner-ear spasms that create noises like that. I can't think of anything at all of the top of my head that has a particularly bad prognosis relating to near noises, but they sure are annoying!

Thumbs up Re: Fluttering in my inner ear

Thank God I cam across this site. I was really starting to thing something was wrong with. I have been having the same fluttering sounds in my ear periodically. They weren't constant and after words I felt fine. Know I am getting a little bit of a dull pinching sensation. I'm not sure if that means I have a serious case of tinnitus or from reading a previous list of symptoms I read on another site.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information