Thread: Relapses and slight changes

Relapses and slight changes

I have started keeping a diary as trying to remember cycles seems to have its own booby traps. Trying to remember feeling well when I am the anxiety mode is nearly impossible.
    Previously, my relapses have been specific event triggered. This time, although a public rollocking from my boss over a week or so definitely triggered my initial 3 weeks of anxiety, it faded for about a month. For some reason that I can't define, it came back and is far more generalised in as much as I feel anxious all of the time. Mainly mornings and does slip away later in the day.
    Now every issue as rediculous as washing up, walking dogs, finishing tiling the bathroom or anything makes me depressed. I've not noticed this before but it is making everything really hard to get through.
    I suppose to sum it up, my relapses are usually short and quite easy to identify the trigger, this relapse is long and I cant really fathom the reason.

Re: Relapses and slight changes

Hi up a ladder, I know what you mean about relapses & identifying triggers. I've had one this week having been anxiety free for 6 or 7 weeks solid. In this case I've identified the trigger as a mix of "what about the future" type worries exacerbated by breathing problems, but when there's no obvious trigger it's not great. I wondered, as you described it in your post, if it's triggered by anything physical, a 24 hour virus or tiredness maybe?

Thread Information