Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anxiety caused from bad neighbours

Re: Anxiety caused from bad neighbours

Quote Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
    Yeah I'll definitely chase them about noise equipment. I hope it works out, it's getting to my partner too, she just wants to move anywhere now. Thanks for your help.
    Does some of this noise happen late at night? I mean if the council still don't budge maybe going to your local newspaper will help the council get moving on this, drastic times, calls for drastic measures Please keep us updated Cheers

I've gotten a response from the council, telling me they're going to put me in touch with the housing officer, whereas I was currently dealing with the anti-social people (who I thought were the ones that actually deal with this, but maybe they're just fobbing me off? I don't know) and told my partner to install the app on her phone, because maybe it's just my phone. Going on to say that noise detecting equipment may be considered if that also fails. I talked to them about a move based on medical grounds, but that seemed very unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Sloth View Post
    I've gotten a response from the council, telling me they're going to put me in touch with the housing officer, whereas I was currently dealing with the anti-social people (who I thought were the ones that actually deal with this, but maybe they're just fobbing me off? I don't know) and told my partner to install the app on her phone, because maybe it's just my phone. Going on to say that noise detecting equipment may be considered if that also fails. I talked to them about a move based on medical grounds, but that seemed very unlikely.
    Actually its the noise abatement dept you should have asked for but they may call it some thing else now. Well keep that option open re the noise detecting equipment Why on earth should you move because of some ass who is hell bent on noise and acting like a prick gluing your front door lock. Nah sorry they need to move out, hope the app works on your partners phone. And thanks for the update Sloth Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information