Thread: Is this a good thing or a bad thing!!!gone back to my old couldnt care less me!! for

Is this a good thing or a bad thing!!!gone back to my old couldnt care less me!! for

hiya,god i feel like carrrie bradshaw writing this!!!but since being on cit for SEVERE HEALTH ANXITEY ive gone to not giving a monkeys!!!! ive been smoking again(not a good thing i know)but living life to the full again and its worrying!! im worrying about not worrying about nething!! im soooo happy theyve changed my life around and im me again,but is that wrong?? xx
    Last edited by bexy1970; 03-03-11 at 20:59.

Re: Is this a good thing or a bad thing!!!gone back to my old couldnt care less me!!

No it's not wrong , you have been so used to worrying all the time thats what it is lol. Enjoy being anxiety free

Re: Is this a good thing or a bad thing!!!gone back to my old couldnt care less me!!

You're one of the lucky ones! Enjoy it!
    Boy do I wish they had that effect on me

thank you,im not carrying on with the smokeing tho!!! just a blip!! but these meds have been brilliant after years of suffering xx

Brilliant news Bexy! Citalopram worked for me too. I don't want to sound like a downer but don't get disheartened if you feel a bit less great after a while. I guess you know that recovery is not a straight line but if you do dip again you're still getting better. Enjoy the ups but don't overdo things. Work on getting yourself healthy slowly and surely. xx

Hi Bexy,

Great news!!!! How long have you been on them? I'm day 4 10mg!!

Hope I feel like you soon!!

Well done!!! x x

Hi Bexy, its brilliant news and we all want to feel it. so pleased for you xxxxx

no it s not wrong......its brilliant
    ive gone from worrying myself sick every time the kids go out the door,constantly crying,having horrible visualisations,panic attacks,severe insomnia,constant runs etc to feeling totally chilled and relaxed and positive about the future.....even enjoying a few nights out again with my friends.....oh and the odd sneaky fag....Im not going to feel guilty about it
    what can be more pleasant than feeling like your old self?!

I agree good for you.... It's cause we have felt horrible and anxious for so long that we automatically think its wrong to feel good or care free.... I know that happens to me!

Thread Information