Thread: I've bought a car...

I've bought a car...

Seasons greetings fellow Cit-ers

I just can't get over how 2009 has been! It started off so awful, and I honestly didn't think I'd still be here and make it through to December But I'm still here! And I know that Citalopram has played a part in helping me work through things

I always used to be doubtful about medication, but its really worked out for me. It took some time to get the right dosage for me (nearly 6 months), but once I had it, I felt a change in me that has been amazing!

So, now that I passed my driving test recently (my big challenge!), I have gone and bought a car I don't have it just yet, but hopefully in a few days I will be able to pick it up and get driving! This time last year, I'd have never have imagined I would sit at the wheel of a car in my life, and now I just can't wait to get the call to say I can pick my car up!

Now I am thinking what my next big challenges can be for 2010...

Re: I've bought a car...

Budgie I'm so pleased for you - you've turned that corner and gone onto recovery There's no stopping you now!! That car will give you so much freedom and it'll change your life so much, mine's did. You can just go off where you want, when you want. Merry Christmas and a very peaceful happy New Year.
    Myra

I can't believe you told us you're buying a car and haven't told us what it is. Budgie - you're a TEASE.

What would you do if you weren't afraid?

I drew the line between hope and despair, and the line will hold.

"Forth now, and fear no darkness!"

Hehe!

Well, I've been told my choice of car is so female of me -- I got an 03 Micra, and its a lovely blue colour

I picked her up last week and have had some great times driving! Although with the snow at the moment, I am leaving my car safely parked up!

Smile Re: I've bought a car...

Hi
    Well Done on getting the car - No more bus journeys!!!
    You have been a really big inspiration on this site to me and I am sure many others too.
    I am so pleased for you and I agree citalopram eventually really does help doesn't it!

you dont know me but i've just passed my test and bought a car.. well done dude

It really has helped me start changing my life, poppy! I really can't praise enough the help cit has given me over the months. I think back to this time last year, and I'm becoming a whole new person now!

Hey psynt555! Congratulations! Its such a great feeling to pass, isn't it! Enjoy driving, its so much fun!

Thread Information