Thread: this is doing my head in

Angry this is doing my head in

sorry if in wrong place lol
    my son is in year 6 and goes up to senior school next september so i am getting really stressed out about which school i want him to go to .
    My son has learning problems and has a statement which is making the decision harder
    i have narrowed it done to 2 schools one is the best in my area ( toll bar )the other is raising its standards ( havelock)
    i have looked round both schools and they both seem ok
    Havelock he would go in a special unit for his math and english which in my eyes is segregation which could cause him to get bullied its a smaller school and he could eventually take himself to school
    Toll bar whould involve a decent length bus journey but he would only go to the special needs unit when others doing french therefore not segregated has much but it a bigger school
    if he goes to havelock he could get bullied and not be pushed to suceed and not do has well but he will get to grow up a bit
    if he goes to toll bar they may push him to hard and he could go backwards instead of forwards but it could also do him good to be pushed
    god i am so confused i have a week to decide by making the wrong decision i could ruin my sons future and is hapiness ggggrrrrr i can not sleep at moment and my head is spinning
    Last edited by SAMKIRMAN; 27-09-07 at 10:14. Reason: missed a bit lol and made mistake

Re: this is doing my head in

Sam

the best thing you can do is make a list of the pro's and con's of both school's and then go from there. Also look at which school you think your son will be happiest at.

Love

Trac xxx
    People change, Things go wrong,
    I just remembered...Life Goes On

that the thing i dont know he sayes he wants to go havelock but can not say why i think if he had looked at toll bar first he would say there
    got a meeting at his school today to talk with the senco .
    toll bar his the best school in area for special needs Toll bar seems more like a private school than a public when you visit it there pass rate is way above average 87 % of there gcse passes where a - c

maybe you could ask at the meeting today for some advice as to where they think he would fit in the best mate

Trac xxx
    People change, Things go wrong,
    I just remembered...Life Goes On

thanks will do wish it was out of my hands then if it goes wrong would not be my fault

Thread Information