Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Changed from Cit to Sertraline

Re: Changed from Cit to Sertraline

I'm on almost 5 weeks. Im getting better but also have terrible days, depresse days. But my anxiety isn't as
    Bad. And
    My OCD has improved.
    I still feel sick. I started off with 25 mg now I'm at 100 mg.

I don't feel cured I Feel sad and depressed.

And yesterday I felt really weird like I got really hot all of a sudden and thought I was gonna throw up. And it went away after a few
    Seconds.

its a nightmare. do hope starts to kick in soon for you. you going back doctors? take care. x
    why do they take so long to kick in.

oh my the tears and anxious today. do you think it because i changed back from taking in morning to taking at night as thinking about it i took one lot in morning then changed to evening that night. so fed up when it going to kick in. three weeks on 100 mg feel like coming off. x

Did you take 100mg in the morning then 100mg again in the evening within the same day, less than 24 hrs in between doses????? If you did that's more than likely why you're feeling like crap.

Hope you're ok
    Lesley
    xx

stupid me yes. as didn't like taking in mornings so changed to that night. didn't think one would affect me like that. i tired in tears! i hope it will calm down. how's you doing? three weeks on 100 mg and no change really. think just me ! how you doing on yours. does it work for anyone as all i hear is negativity x

It should calm down, but read the leaflet in your pack,200mg is the maximum dose, if you're in doubt though, phone NHS 24 and get some advice.

My blips gone now,(more concerned about you!!!!) and feeling much more positive, I'm coming up to my 4th week on 100mg

Hope you're ok

Lesley
    xx

i be ok i think just took at wrong time hey. pleased blip gone. how long it take? four weeks sounds right x x

If you start to get any strange symptoms phone someone and stick to evenings in future!!! Blip passed after a couple of days, weird how they make you go up and down.

Hang on in there and try to give them a bit longer, at the correct dose!!!!!!!!!

Lesley
    xx

Thanks so much. just tearful and tired and anxiously when first started them.so pleased you feeling better i having to see doctor next week yo say how feeling. suppose three weeks early days hey. trouble is been feeling crap on off two years since little man born. just impatient. is it really slow drug! X

---------- Post added at 15:14 ---------- Previous post was at 15:10 ----------

How's kez and worried.girl going? X

Yes I believe it's one of the slowest, I think we're all impatient, looking for the quick fix. Maybe your Hormones are still up the wall

xx

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information