Thread: Worried about headache..

Worried about headache..

I have had quite a bad headache today, on one side of my head, which goes away and then comes back, but it hurts quite a lot. I thought it might be tiredness because I went to bed in the early hours of this morning and got up quite early too.
    And then about 5 minutes ago, I noticed the inside of my nose is bloody, its not pouring out of my nose, its only if I put my finger in my nose that a bit of blood is on it when it comes out - I know that is disgusting sorry I'm just worried because its only bloody on one side of my nose - the same side of my headache - I'm so scared, what do you think?

Re: Worried about headache..

Well, I have similar headaches every now and then, it comes in waves, Hurts for a few seconds, goes away for a few seconds, hurts for a few seconds goes away for a few seconds...Is it similar to yours?

Also, when I have a bloody nose its allways from one side for as long as I can remember. ^^

You'll probably be fine, just go see your doctor to have your mind put to rest, he can probably explain alot more about why it is nothing to worry about then all of us together!

Kind regards,

Kraggy

Does this sound really bad or something, because 29 people have looked and only one person has replied

try not to worry about this too much, I sometimes get a stabbing sensation in one side of my head that comes and goes and it turns out to be just a simple migraine or the fact that ive not had much sleep.my dad had an annurism in his brain when I was 7 and hes always told me that if my headaches were anything serious that it would be unbearable pain (as in not being able to stand) and it would probably also affect my vision (as it did with him) so now I dont worry too much about it at all, I just take painkillers and have a little sleep .the nose bleeds could stem from the worrying, when im particularly stressed my nose can start bleeding for no apparent reason and then stop a short time later.hope ive helped a little

Hi
    Headaches on one side of your head are usually migraines. However, when I have a migraine, I cant function at all. I cant stand the light and I feel quite dizzy and very sick. The blood in your nose might be totally unrelated to the pain in your head, especially if its not a full blown nosebleed.
    I take migraleve (pink) for mine - you can buy them over the counter and they are very good.
    Hope you feel better soon
    Judi

All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt! (peanuts)

Thread Information