Thread: depression

depression

hi anyone here suffer from this it is awful i am ok for so long then i sink into despair and feel awful like the big black cloud is hung over me its just so frightening how do people deal with this i,m sure i am doing all the rigt things but still feel terrible

sammie

Re: depression

hi all

am i alone with this as nobody has replied

sammie

i feel the same worse this time of year really not sure how to deal with it but ur not alone x

Hi Sammie

I feel like this too. I am struggling with my mood more than anx at the moment. I find its always worse during winter but it gets better with the lighter evenings after Xmas.

Im afraid I dont have a magic cure. I get through with supportive family and friends and forcing myself to get out of bed in the mornings and not letting it beat me.

Your definitley not alone. Ive had a few really bad days and ive posted on here and had such lovely supportive replies. It really helps just to let it all out.

G

Hi Sammie,

Your not alone at all. I suffer too. Also, depression is very, very common amongst the population. Keep posting, anything, just keep getting your stuff out of your head and somewhere else. The people here are the best. Nic is just a star, and you will get support here. Take care.

Hi Sammie,
    You are not on your own, I too have bad attacks of depression and anxiety and I feel I am doing all the right things to beat it however it keeps coming back, you just have to keep on battling and telling yourself that it will pass. Sending you some hugs and take care.
    love Mags xxxx

Hi,

I have Bipolar Depression. I know how this rotten feeling effects our lives. I'm taking med's but have become immune to them and so have been advised an increase to help. I've had this since I was quite young, depression and anxiety, then turned to Bipolar. I'm 31 now.

I take med's to stable my mood and help lift the depression.

I've been very low recently, feel so ill. Can't stop crying, can't sleep, eat, racing thoughts driving me crazy.

Feel free to PM if you like, I could do with a chat with someone who is feeling the same right now, we maybe able to help eachother.

Thread Information